FIFA18 UT mode - error creating game session

by RunningNTheWay

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA18 UT mode - error creating game session

★★★ Novice

My FIFA18 has a problem to play Squad Battles mode. It shows"There was an error creating your game session." 

When I try to enter into Single Player Season mode, it shows "There was a problem communicating with FIFA Ultimate Team servers."

However, the player transfer function works, I could buy or sell players. I think I have connected to the server. 

My platform is Xbox One. 

Message 1 of 6 (1,464 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA18 UT mode - error creating game session

Community Manager

@RunningNTheWay 

There is a current known issue with this that is being worked on. Please keep an eye on our official channels for updates. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,322 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @RunningNTheWay.

This is an issue we're aware of and working to resolve. Hopefully, it'll be handled soon. I'm very sorry for the frustration Frown

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,380 Views)

★★★ Novice

But it seems the problem has been there for serval years. You guys don't have any progress on that yet, do you?

Message 3 of 6 (1,364 Views)

Community Manager

@RunningNTheWay 

It's only been occurring as of recently. Not that it's never happened before, but it's a known issue that is currently affecting many people. We're trying to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,346 Views)

★★★ Novice

If you check the question record, you would find the same questions since 3 years ago. Shall I be informed if the problem is fixed.

Message 5 of 6 (1,335 Views)

Community Manager

@RunningNTheWay 

There is a current known issue with this that is being worked on. Please keep an eye on our official channels for updates. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,323 Views)