Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? XxConnahedwards1
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Transfer Market
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 20/09/17
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 6:00pm
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go onto my companion app account
What happens when the bug occurs? Having played the game on my friends PS4 with my account, it still won't let me use the transfer market on the Companion App
What should be happening instead? Letting me use the Transfer market on the Companion App

I played FIFA 18 on my friends PS4 but on my account and I was using the transfer market easily of course but as soon as I went on the companion app it still won't let me use the transfer market. 

I made my FIFA account before august 2017 

Can someone help me please?

Message 1 of 6 (578 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA18 Companion Transfer Market

Community Manager (retired)

@XxConnahBoi1xX

If you cannot use the app then you simply need to play more FUT, there is no manual way for us to unlock it.

-Aido

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (648 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@XxConnahBoi1xX

If you cannot use the app then you simply need to play more FUT, there is no manual way for us to unlock it.

-Aido

Message 2 of 6 (649 Views)

★★★ Newbie
وانا ايضا اعاني من هذه المشكلة
Message 3 of 6 (467 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I played more than 250 match
Message 4 of 6 (466 Views)

★ Apprentice

Traded for a while then all of the sudden I got locked-out for no apparent reason. They claimed I violated some sort of EA rules which I did not. I am sure I didn't, because I was trading the same way since 2017 without any problems. I asked the EA which rules I violated, they did not provide any specific or concrete answer(s). Just kept repeating the same thing: you violated EA rules. When I insisted, they said that they will no longer respond to my requests. I find this very unprofessional.

My conclusion is that if they see that you are doing well on the trading market (I had about 3 million when I got locked out) without paying a single penny, then it is not good business for them and they lock you out. Trading is the part of the game that I liked. I will not buy this game in the future and I will advise everybody I know against it.

Message 5 of 6 (428 Views)

★ Apprentice

The EA says play few games and it will unlock. They are lying. Most people I know who had this problem played hundreds of games and are still waiting.

I myself still do not know why I got locked out. They would not give any specific answer aside from the "you have not respected the EA rules". Which rule, nobody knows.

They say they want to make the game fair. This is a load of *. In reality if they see that you are doing well on the trading market (I had about 3 million when I got locked out) without paying a single penny, they lock you out. They want you to buy FIFA points. The EA is a nothing but mobbing gang.

Message 6 of 6 (427 Views)