Product: FIFA 19
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? 29BS
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Division Rivals
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 07.25.2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) about 22:00
What is your time zone? EET (ART) - GMT + 2:00
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check status of games played
What happens when the bug occurs? appeared only once
What should be happening instead? ...

Hello,

I was played FIFA Division Rivals until i got rank 2, but when division rivals it was finished i received the packs from rank 3 . And when i look at previous competition the result is rank 3 ( see attached in print screen ). Apparently the game did not record the rank when giving the packages, but i repeat, when i close the game i was at rank 2

Wainting for an answer,

Best regards!

Message 1 of 6 (646 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA DIVISION RIVALS WRONG LEVEL RECEIVED

Community Manager

If you believe that you received the wrong items @29bs then please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (629 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

If you believe that you received the wrong items @29bs then please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (630 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have already chatted, and I was told to write on the forum where a manager can help me...now I'm sent back again? for what exactly? that they would send me back to the forum? Confused

Message 3 of 6 (615 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry if you were misinformed @29bs but there is nothing that we can do in relation to account issues on AHQ.

In order to look into an account issue, you would need to verify that you are the account holder which is something we cannot do on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (597 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello Darko,

I spoke to the adviser as you told me and he write me this :

Dhruv
As you have got to level 2 this week, you will get rewards for level 2 next week.

Dhruv
I understand you have spend your valuable time in the game and I truly appreciate your dedication for that.

Dhruv
I have analyzed all the options of our tool. Trust me, had it been possible from my end to grant your rewards, I would
have definitely done it for you.

you
i know this, it`s not your fault because the servers of FIFA don`t record my played matches and points...

Dhruv
Please don't worry. As you are saying you have qualified for tier 2, you will be getting rewards for it next week.

So, Division rivals finished 13 hours ago and i dont receive nothing, and i am trying to resume the case and they dont let me chat with them just to the phone...very disappointing

I am sorry to say this but i did not expect such a large FIFA community can`t handle such a small case...

Message 5 of 6 (549 Views)

★★ Novice
@29bs Hi, amount of points needed for specific rank is raising until end of the weekly results so you may reach rank 1 the first day but if you dont play anymore, you can end up at rank 4 - for example. So you received correct rewards
Message 6 of 6 (544 Views)