by Paul_LiveOps

Original Post

Re: FIFA 23 - EA anticheat Update

★★★★★ Newbie
@Dimopicha18 Exactly same with me
Message 71 of 1,754 (2,109 Views)

★ Apprentice

Nothing has worked for me either. Crazy that after a month I still can't play a game I purchased at launch. Simply shocked at how badly this 'anticheat' was implemented.

Message 72 of 1,754 (2,057 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Paul_LiveOps Remove the antycheat at this point, fix it so we can play after months of waiting, it's not that difficult to add to the next update, am I wrong?
Message 73 of 1,754 (2,017 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

ID: seanwolf364

I was banned by the anti cheat system -> I opened up Hearts Of Iron IV (a world war 2 game with it's on anti cheat software) when I also had FIFA 23 running, I believe the anti cheat saw that and banned me. There's absolutely no chance that I cheated, and why would I cheat after buying the ultimate edition for $115 to only play it for 29 hours? I just want to play Fifa and it's annoying to be banned for something you didn't do. I created 2 cases and got declined on both of them. Idk what to do

Message 74 of 1,754 (1,988 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Considering how long this has been going on, and how much content people have missed, will there be any compensation for this issue.

Message 75 of 1,754 (1,962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, mine hasn't worked for about 3 weeks. I've asked for som,e compensation, but Ea asked for for my steam and origin usernames, and confirmed that the email address was mine, but after that, there's been no reply. 

Message 76 of 1,754 (1,967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree i want my money back this games doesnt deserve to be expensive it should cost below average even cents would be appropriate. i wouldnt even have paid 10 Zimbabwean dollars if i knew this is what was going to happen all the time EA is a scam

Message 77 of 1,754 (1,930 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My FIFA doesn't want to start at all because of anti-chet. What should i do?

Message 78 of 1,754 (1,914 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is the biggest scam of all time. It's been a month and they still haven't found a solution. Fifa 23 was the last game I bought

Message 79 of 1,754 (2,110 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

still if we can't play

EA should just pay back for us.

almost 1 mouth...

that's joke.

come on.

Message 80 of 1,754 (2,091 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help