FIFA 23 - EA anticheat Update

by Paul_LiveOps

Original Post

Re: FIFA 23 - EA anticheat Update

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I dont have a problem with getting in anymore. But your game is very badly optimized compared to consol version. also what makes me most angry is the that your new anti cheat system is blocking third part softwares like OBS, SLOBS and so on. I get that you want cheaters out (Not to be funny. But they are still here in draft) But cant be that hard to whitelist some third part softwares.

I'm a fulltime fifa streamer and since i play on PC i have to use display capture now which takes like 150% more ressources from my hardware than game capture + the quality loss.

And i even have a pretty hardcore 5k PC which can handle streaming GTA on ultra in 1080p with a load on my hardware on max 8% but even running FIFA this year on PC makes my CPU go to 12-15%

Message 41 of 1,753 (3,822 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I bought this game 1 day before the release date, it's nearly a month later and I'm still not able to log in. It opens through Origin then shows an EA Anti-cheat screen and says error every single time I open it.   WTF!!! This is crazy....

Message 42 of 1,753 (3,771 Views)

★ Guide

@askii Same

Message 43 of 1,753 (3,735 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I don't know if it will help you but for me the game works now 

at the beginning I was on windows11,

the secure boot in the bios did not work (boot loop) i had to deactivate it to enter windows
(many have the same with ryzen/msi b450/windows11)

i had the partition in GPT... everything was compatible

SO

- I reinstalled windows 10 N by formatting the system disk (clean install)

- I installed origins and fifa 23 in the same disk C (system)

- reinstall directX

- redistribuables Microsoft Visual C ++ Visual Studio 2015, 2017,2 019 et 2022 x86 AND x64.

- Media Feature Pack via Settings - Apps & Features - Optional Features - Add Feature

I used this topic template, it's in French

https://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-21/quot-La-configuration-du-jeu-a-rencontre-un-probleme-quot/td-p/953...

for me the problem is related to a conflict with the system and fifa 23 but not necessarily the anti cheat

Message 44 of 1,753 (3,710 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
A large number of people were helped by the removal of the CryptoPro CSP program, but I cannot remove this software, since I need it for work. On the release of the game, there was an error installing anti-cheat, and after updates, the anti-cheat is loaded successfully, but after the game does not turn on without any errors in origin or try later in ea app
Message 45 of 1,753 (3,701 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
cristibtn

@Paul_PFO Hello Paul. I uploaded the information via google form. The root cause has to be the interaction with Windows Defender. I was able to play the game with the already known workarounds until 04.10, after this I cannot start the game because of anticheat error: EA anticheat Service has encountered an error. Please restart the game.: C:\Program Files\EA\AC\EAAntiCheat.GameService.exe. [9][225]

Message 46 of 1,753 (3,643 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Paul_LiveOps I bought this game 1 day before the release date, it's nearly a month later and I'm still not able to log in. It opens through Origin or Steam then shows an EA Anti-cheat screen and says error every single time I open it. 

After u update EAAnticheat , I still can't play and popup new error

EA Anticheat Service encounterd an error. Please restart the game. :C:\Program Files\EA\AC\EAAntiCheat.Installer.exe (9) (225)

Message 47 of 1,753 (3,596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The EAAC can not be opened.Every time I open the EAAC,my computer crashes.

Message 48 of 1,753 (3,532 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Paul_LiveOps I just got stucked in FIFA23 lock screen before the gamestarts
Message 49 of 1,753 (3,525 Views)

★★ Novice
@Dimopicha18 Same with me aswell, just I use the origin app. Its really getting frustrating!!!
Message 50 of 1,753 (3,469 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help