FIFA 23 - EA anticheat Update

by Paul_LiveOps

Original Post

Re: FIFA 23 - EA anticheat Update

★★ Apprentice
@Paul_LiveOps What a joke this has been right? Paid 70 dollars for a game that I can play some days and can't some days. I followed some community solutions. Deleting AC file and then reinstalling it in the game and all. Since last three days even that's not working. How many more days of doing this and that and this and that. This * game has a shelf life of 7-8 months ffs.
Message 21 of 1,754 (7,038 Views)

★ Guide

@araf021 At least you played :DDD I can't get in the game since i bought it..... 3 weeks now......

Message 22 of 1,754 (5,713 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

In the same boat, pre ordered it and haven't even been able to load it at all.

Message 23 of 1,754 (5,681 Views)

★★ Novice

same here I'm really over with this game 

Message 24 of 1,754 (5,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Worked and played the game on Windows 10, Anticheat worked perfectly. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now the Anticheat doesn't load and the error shows up.

Message 25 of 1,754 (5,634 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Paul_LiveOps Very thankss
Message 26 of 1,754 (5,619 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@哇哇哇18 me too bro
Message 27 of 1,754 (5,606 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wow, tested here and surprisingly after a month, it is working now.

But of course I won't buy the game. I think I wont play any game from EA anymore. It looks like always has some surprise with fifa games for pc, but this year EA really surprised us.

For those who are interested to play it I say, the game looks nice. But I really like my money and better than that, I value my time. I won't "run" against the waste that we suffered. This is just unnaceptable.

Message 28 of 1,754 (5,571 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey novice I had the same issue it seems to do that if your computer doesn’t meet the minimum system requirements 

windows security 

windows 11

ea I’d: Prazzoooo (pc ea app)

(CM: Posts shared in a row have been merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 29 of 1,754 (5,577 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You know what? just delete the whole anti-cheat thing and you will be fine, stop being like the other "online" games, FIFA doesn't need an anti-cheat program, I treat it like a normal single PC game where I want to play the damn career mode, I dont need anything like the anti-cheat, you are EA, you are not RIOT like their stupid Valorant anti-cheat! I want to play this game and paid the money during pre-order, now I can't even play? Who cares if you guys just initiated an "Anti-Cheat" group, we want to play the game, just disband that group or something, problem easily fixed Standard smile 

Message 30 of 1,754 (5,476 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help