FIFA 23 - EA anticheat Update

by Paul_LiveOps

Original Post

Re: FIFA 23 - EA anticheat Update

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem The most year in which problems appear in running the game is very unfortunate and the lack of interest or appreciation in solving these problems

Message 1041 of 1,754 (2,881 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope. I have tried everything now. Im so * tilted, this is just insane. Tried uninstalling geforce, logitech g-hub, corsair i cue, discord, spotify everything. The * game still doesnt work.....

Message 1042 of 1,754 (2,883 Views)

Re: Fifa 23 does not launch after latest update

★★★★★ Novice
@happyharald100 Do you get the game running in EA app and nothing shows up, then try closing msi afterburner / riva tuner or other overlay apps and if you get the unrecoverable error,try the clean up, Anti Cheat uninstall reinstall fix.
For my case the game is running in EA App but nothing shows up and untill now it is solved by closing afterburner before launch..

Dont know why EA developers does not want to fix this thing after so much complains, its ruining everything.
Message 1043 of 1,754 (2,591 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@kcgames dont know what msi afterburner is so no
Message 1044 of 1,754 (2,642 Views)

Re: FIFA 23 don't start on PC after the update

★★ Apprentice

game won't launch after jan 23 update, i still get unrecoverable error... before update, reinstalling anticheat would fix it, but now it isn't working! 

Message 1045 of 1,754 (2,481 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@sting_sco doesen`t work for me...
Message 1046 of 1,754 (2,565 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, sadly i am getting the error on PC: "The application encountered an unrecoverable error"* after launching EA AntiCheat. First I thought the problem was about Fifa 23 but I encounter the same problem only after launching EAAntiCheat.GameLauncher. Actually I have already 50 hours in-game and I encountered this problem today, after updating Fifa 23.

I have encountered a similar problem previously but it was fixed after deleting and re-installing AntiCheat. But this time, when I initiate Fifa 23 or EA AntiCheat, after some time (30 seconds - 1 minute) this "unrecoverable error" encounters again and again. 

My PC system:

-Windows 10 latest update

-Geforce RTX 2060S

-MSI B450

-AMD Ryzen 5 3600

There is a list of things that i have already tried;

> Updating Windows

> Updating drivers

> Deleting and re-installing EA AntiCheat

> Activating Secure Boot

> Re-installing Fifa 23

> Rebooting system many times

> Deactivating other Anti-Cheat Programs

> Deactivating Microsoft Wall Defender and other Antivirus Apps

> Deactivating any unnecessary apps like discord etc.

But nothing changed sadly. Also when I delete EA AntiCheat and open Fifa 23 again, I encounter same problem and AntiCheat is somehow downloaded and initiated again ( normally as I did that, the AntiCheat app starts again and ask to give authorize to download it.) And also when I delete AntiCheat and click to run it, it says that AntiCheat is already running?

Message 1047 of 1,754 (2,808 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@kcgames Ea is a joke ...relasing fifa for 30+ years and still cant fix basic problems - now we have ai cheat and people cheating from start especialy in championship - and we r paying 60e for that crap
Message 1048 of 1,754 (2,618 Views)

Re: EA AntiCheat launcher is already running. Game will not launch

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same problem for me... I bought the game in September and couldn't play because of the many AntiCheat errors, I always had that black screen and error notification...

I had to try 1001 "solutions" before making it work : to play the game, I had to follow these steps : 
FIFA 23 -> File Location -> Installer -> EAAntiCheat -> EAAntiCheat.Installer -> Uninstall -> Reboot PC -> Launch Origin in Admin Mode -> Launch FIFA 23 -> Install EAAntiCheat -> Play.

Now, January 2023, YET ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH EA ANTI CHEAT !!! 

This time : "EA AntiCheat Launcher is already running.

WHAT CAN WE DO TO SOLVE THIS *snip* HELP !!! 

(CM: Edited to remove profanity

Message 1049 of 1,754 (2,405 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@77777slayer77777 so true if they would only care for pc users
Message 1050 of 1,754 (2,606 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help