Re: FIFA 22 turning off Xbox Series X

by Dany_Lakewood

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@smsm994 I also had the problem on FIFA 21 but a patch resolved it eventually. It wasn’t as bad as this years version but it did shut off the console. I’ve actually been able to play for a few hours today oddly without a shutoff. If it is a console thing, I would love to know what Xbox is doing to fix these and why PS5 would have the same issue being that they are different consoles. I’m not saying you’re wrong, I would love to just know what the problem and fix is. You could very well be right.
Message 121 of 240 (791 Views)

★★ Guide
@redwardj i hope the fix it. But how long we have to wait. Fifa was every year full of Bugs. But this year... Jesus, really ridiculous.
Message 122 of 240 (685 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Dany_Lakewood Just played fifa for the first time in a week. 4-5 games in it crashes.... this is so bad...
Message 123 of 240 (593 Views)

★★ Guide
@fifacastle12 Sy to hear that. And yeah, it's a shame.
Message 124 of 240 (589 Views)

★ Apprentice

The only thing we can do is spam in EA and xbox accounts so that they can hear us. :/

Spl. Twitter*

Message 125 of 240 (578 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah this is fkn ludicrous. Rebooted whole xbox. Am in the 115th minute and goes 2-1 up. Then just shuts down ... again... this is just my 4th game. Gonna have to quit this WL

Message 126 of 240 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@fifacastle12 i just stopped playing it to prevent my console become broken. just consider it as bad investment so i won't "invest" in it again at the future
Message 127 of 240 (558 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@DawnEater93I'm seriously considering the same..

Has anyone managed to get it working without shutdowns?

Message 128 of 240 (539 Views)

★★★★ Novice

its being fixed, it's been announced on the Xbox insider hub that there's a fix and is ready for testing in the alpha skip ahead, once tested it will be released to everyone

Message 129 of 240 (530 Views)

★ Apprentice
@denzel08 thanks mate! Not sure what xbox insider hub or alpha skip is, but it's sounds promising. Finally. Do we have some sort of approximate time line?
Message 130 of 240 (495 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help