FIFA 22 - Xbox Series S - Resolution issue

by joeh87

Original Post

Xbox series S fifa 22 graphics issues

★★ Novice

xbox series S fifa 22 is so blurry when players enetering the stadium with drop fps

graphics looks weird overall player faces and hair sometimes glitch 

playing on 1080 p tv 60 fps 60 inch 

please ea its a 70$ game and we need a fix as soon as possible!

Message 861 of 1,402 (852 Views)

Re: FIFA 22 - Xbox Series S - Resolution issue

★★★ Apprentice

You'd think EA were a billion pound company, and they carnt even get the resolution right. I'm glad I waited this year and didn't pre order it. But they better hurry up as I was only buying it to play until 2042 released. Sort it out EA

Message 862 of 1,402 (1,055 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@BadWellzy89 Your holding out hope fifa will be fixed while you wait for another EA title to be released that will inevitably have serious issues for the first few months.
Message 863 of 1,402 (1,044 Views)

★★ Guide

The stuttering movement also offline is connected to bad resolution?? Or it is an other bug to fix??? 

Message 864 of 1,402 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@liam_6123 I know that, it's EA they don't put out polished games. Just nothing else I want to play other than 22 and 2042.

Message 865 of 1,402 (1,004 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@BadWellzy89 I do hold out more hope that DICE are slightly more competent than the fifa devs. And they have had some serious beta testing over the last few months so hopefully 2042 will be relatively polished upon release. But the whole culture needs to change, we as consumers have become so accustomed to buying unfinished games that’s gets slowly patched through the year that it’s literally normal for stuff like this Series S issue happen now.
Message 866 of 1,402 (886 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Blackmamba24vr@joeh87  get ready for the next topic guys .

Message 867 of 1,402 (867 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@liam_6123  well EA arnt getting my 70 quid until the resolution problems fixed. Just hope more people have the same idea, but unlikely. 

Message 868 of 1,402 (835 Views)

★★★ Guide

my hope now is that the resolution and fps issues are somehow connected and the patch would solve them together , thinking that we would need to start this all over again for fps drops is so stressful

Message 869 of 1,402 (830 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@LaMagicaRomathere's already two major concerns for me

30 fps menu cap
FPS drops Microstuttering in-game

maybe if they fix performance/visual issues they also uncap menu FPS & Fix in-game performance

but i'm honestly not holding my hopes up and i'll be honest i'm getting close to skipping fifa 22.

I've looked at several things in-game (Weekend league being for 'pros', losing 1500 Qualify points if you fail to qualify for the weekend league and have to re-grind 1500 to try again)

its all abit of a disaster launch so far.

part of me wants to download my 10hr trial on my PC and experiance decent visuals + Menus, but I know if i do I'll not want to play xbox lol so avoiding it :D 

since the switch cost me £330 to enjoy a year of (no cheats) 

Message 870 of 1,402 (1,364 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help