FIFA 22 - Xbox Series S - Resolution issue

by joeh87

Original Post

Re: FIFA 22 - Xbox Series S - Resolution issue

★★★★ Apprentice

It's a disgrace and I want to know they're looking into it. I noticed it a little on the fifa 21 version but this is twice as bad. I switched back to 1080p and it still looks like crap. Will be cancelling my preorder if they're not looking into this widely reported issue.

Message 11 of 1,402 (4,230 Views)

★★★★ Novice

fifa please fix this problem this is a huge problem which we had last year and now it is still the same

Message 12 of 1,402 (4,225 Views)

fifa 22 series s

★★★★ Novice

Hi EA i have bought a xbox series s a week ago for fifa 22.I had fifa 21 already and decided to install the new gen version.Then when i went onto it the graphics were horrible with jagged lines and the resolution on player detail was bad, except the cutscenes.I dug into forums finding players with the series s has the same problem on next gen fifa.Then this fifa its the same thing, i spent £70 for this fifa and still the same issue please fix it it looks like ps2 graphics.

Message 13 of 1,402 (3,604 Views)

Re: Resolution on the Xbox series S is unacceptable on the new gen version

★★ Apprentice

Its disgusting i bought a new console and monitor and it looks like this what a joke needs fixing Frown

Message 14 of 1,402 (3,746 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Same thing with FIFA 21 on next gen, I would of thought this would of been sorted given extra time to optimise, iron out.

But playing with a pixelated ball is a joke along with awful blur upon fast movement and overall lack of anti ailising feels like I'm playing an original Xbox 360 game..

Skate 3 actually looks cleaner than this fifa on next gen.

@EA_Roger can we get some clarification on this as it's pretty frustrating considering I've spent £80 on this after moving from pc to series S purely because I want next gen features, but looking at it is so painful.

It's very difficult to get photos due to the fact that a static image does not really show what we're experiancing.

I'm pretty confident series S can pull native 1080p without scaling with 60fps menus

If it cannot and you can confirm from Dev team it cannot I'm more than happy to take a refund and sell my series S and give FIFA a miss.

Message 15 of 1,402 (3,724 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Can't you take screenshots and videos with Xbox internal tools?

Message 16 of 1,402 (3,700 Views)

Whats wrong with resolution on Xbox Series S ?

★ Guide

WHAT IS IT??? Is this a joke? THIS IS NEXTGENE, where the pixels are larger than a ball. It feels like the game is scaled from 720p to 1080p resolution. It's horrible. If this is not fixed, I cancel the pre-order and say goodbye to this series of football simulators.I advise you to do the same. There are 30 frames in the game menu. Is this joke EA ? The new generation console can't give out 60 frames of the game menu and the declared resolution? I will not be lazy and I will hire lawyers and try to prove that you are deceiving your customers, since one thing is stated, but in fact completely different. If you read the topics, you will notice that I am not the only one who has encountered this problem. Please spread this topic as much as possible and try to bring it to the tops.

Message 17 of 1,402 (3,742 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ea fail again, 720p on Xbox series S

Message 18 of 1,402 (3,863 Views)

Re: Whats wrong with resolution on Xbox Series S ?

★★ Apprentice

Yes spot on i bought a new console for this crap its unreal needs a fix quick Frown

Message 19 of 1,402 (3,691 Views)

Re: Whats wrong with resolution on Xbox Series S ?

★★ Apprentice

Oh yeah quick lol. This was an issue for the whole FIFA 21 and they did nothing.

Message 20 of 1,402 (3,686 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help