Re: FIFA 22 - Xbox Series S - Resolution issue

by vincenzostyx

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I ll contact customer service tomorrow, if i dont have an answer i ll contact consumer agency to make a formal complaint.

Message 231 of 1,402 (1,697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Leonardos20032while your posts were pretty frustrating I understood where your were coming from the series S is indeed not the most powerful I agree

But this post about being poor to afford series X/ps5 has just made me lose all respect for your opinion.

Leave this out of the thread please.

Many of us have series S for multiple reasons I won't justify again why I have the series S and not X I've already mentioned it.

Back onto topic hope we can get some feedback today from EA but going into the weekend doubt we'll hear/see anything before release on Monday.

Also agree with others here I've played many optimised X/S games and FIFA is the only one that looks like something from PS3/360 days.

Message 232 of 1,402 (1,658 Views)

★ Guide

Actually, EA should be able to reproduce the problem quickly. I expect information today about how to proceed. Otherwise I will be forced to cancel my pre-order, the risk is too great that the issue will no longer be processed. Also, the money is too bad for me to live with the current state. An Xbox X and a PS5 are out of the question and the PC version also not, so I will then turn my back on Fifa, too bad, but there are still so much cool games.

Message 233 of 1,402 (1,517 Views)

Message 234 of 1,402 (1,505 Views)

★★ Novice

Screenshots from my Acer VG0 Gaming-Monitor | Nitro VG270UP 

I did not pay 90 EUR for a game that literally looks worse than Fifa 08...

Message 235 of 1,402 (1,466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I also try via Twitter:

https://twitter.com/beckappz/status/1441293958827544577?s=19

I think if we are loud enough, EA can't ignore us.

Message 236 of 1,402 (1,451 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I reached out to EA support today. They don't see the problem. But they will pass on my complaint further, which is most likely not true. I do not think that we will achieve anything. They never cared about user complaints. Sorry for bad Engllish. And screenshot for fun) Nextgen console - ahahaha

Message 237 of 1,402 (1,420 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I sent them a link to this thread https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FIFA-22-Xbox-Series-S-Resolution-issue/td-p/10746600 . Maybe they will pay attention to the fact that this is a problem for many. But i don't believe in it.

Message 238 of 1,402 (1,389 Views)

★★ Novice

same problem here. 1440p monitor, Series S. the blur is really weird. wasn't like this on Fifa 21. good job I wasn't planning on buying 22 anyway!

Message 239 of 1,402 (1,363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

This is a big problem. EA guys used to be profesionals but this year I don't know what happened...

Message 240 of 1,402 (1,328 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help