Re: FIFA 22 GAMEPAD NOT DETECTED

by The_ManeMan10

Original Post

FIFA 22 GAMEPAD NOT DETECTED

★ Novice

Hi, FIFA 22 doesn't detect my gamepad controller. I  have played FIFA 21 and 20 , but I didnt have any issue like that. What should I do? Thanks

Message 1 of 16 (4,559 Views)

My controller is not recognized by FIFA 22

★★★ Novice

New bug from EA! My controller is not recognized by the game. I don't have such a problem with FIFA 21!

Message 2 of 16 (4,519 Views)

Saitek PS 1000 controller not recognized

★ Novice

I have a problem with FIFA 22. My Saitek PS 1000 controller can't be used. It worked just fine in FIFA 21 and other previous FIFA versions. How can I resolve this?

Message 3 of 16 (4,512 Views)

Community Manager
Moving over to the FIFA 22 Technical Issues board.

Kent.png
Message 4 of 16 (4,543 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent i have same problem pls solve
Message 5 of 16 (4,512 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

The only officially supported gamepad for FIFA 22 is the Xbox controller. I'm afraid that other game pads may not work. 

Kent.png
Message 6 of 16 (4,469 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent I am playing on PC. On EA origin platform. I don't play on Xbox. What can I do now?
Message 7 of 16 (4,424 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@MadridistaTanvir  You can use a Xbox One controller with Windows (PC). It's the best choice for a gamepad on PC as it is the most widely supported being manufactured by Microsoft (almost every PC game). 

Message 8 of 16 (4,396 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent  It's sad that the controller issues have been carried over from previous versions. I had 2 of my 4 gamepads working in FIFA 21 (Xbox one (Bluetooth) and Saitek P880 (Wired), 2 logitech cordless rumblepads 2 (wireless) did not work) but now only the Xbox One does in FIFA 22. How is it that a giant developper/publisher like EA cannot support more than one controller whereas indie developpers do ! This is mind boggling. I will have to reinstall FIFA 21 as I play primarily 1x1 with my friends (physcally not online). 

Message 9 of 16 (4,393 Views)

★★★ Novice

Could you pls fix this, to support back those old gampad with POV which can control the player running??????????? Many of us have this problem that GAMEPAD NOT DETECTED.......................

Message 10 of 16 (4,319 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help