FIFA 22 – Career Mode Manager – List of bugs

by ned_202

Original Post

Re: FIFA 22 – Career Mode Manager – List of bugs

★★★★ Novice

I mainly play Player Career, and there are a number of weird issues this year.

Can't change your kit number.

Club numbers carry over to international games. 

International games aren't counted on a separate screen - there's no way to see how many caps, goals, and trophies you have for your country. What's the point in international games then?

Skill progression is crazy - I started at 16 and after one season I'm rated 79. The solution 'don't use the points' is stupid, it's the system that's at fault and players shouldn't have to avoid levelling their skills.

Despite being rated lower than other players, I start games regardless. This was an issue years ago when Messi was somehow benched for my lower rated player, doesn't make sense.

Those are the issues I've experienced, and they're putting me off the game. PES gets a bad rep but its Become a Legend mode is much better than this.

Message 21 of 963 (3,005 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

no sliding tackle by ai and wont get a freekick .. fix this to EA

Message 22 of 963 (2,950 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There are multiple threads made for these issues and on the latest patch notes they aren't even addressed or acknowledged

Message 23 of 963 (2,923 Views)

★★ Guide

I do not know what to say/post anymore to get response from EA?

If you want to enjoy FIFA Career Mode you need to do what every EA Community Manager does…

Just ignore everything that you don’t like.

Also, if you play on PS5 or new gen Xbox you need to have fire extinguisher nearby.

Message 24 of 963 (2,910 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

YouTuber ChesnoidGaming – terrible GK bug on PS5:

https://youtu.be/LahYKx56z5M?t=198 

Also...

- In this clip you can clearly see that GK gloves are clipping through his long sleeves. This clipping issue was in FIFA 21 as well!

Message 25 of 963 (2,871 Views)

★ Novice

Yeh I'm getting the exact same problem in my career. And that save is a January to December season. I'm losing my best player on a free and can't even negotiate his contract as I already did and be still has 6months left for some reason.

Message 26 of 963 (2,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

started a career, the day before the first game suddenly the colour of all the menus changed to gray

Message 27 of 963 (2,838 Views)

★ Pro

Indeed, seems AI doesn't make fouls anymore  ...

Also they need to address player's tackles and through balls (not just the AI's). They are really a joke at the moment. 

If you do a tackle, by the time your player has, slowly, slid towards the attacker, the ball has been passed to another four players already and you're stll, slowly, sliding along ...

And the through balls success rate is about as much as the chance of winning a lottery. Most of the time they're just way too short/soft. Makes me laugh out loud each time. Teeth bared

Message 28 of 963 (2,824 Views)

★★ Guide

- Random spectators standing on the pitch during match!

Original Post with a screen shot:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Random-characters-standing-on-the-pitch-during-match/td-p/1083... 

Message 29 of 963 (2,808 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I dont know how it looks in different leagues or languages, but when I create a club in Polish Ekstraklasa, then many players have the same surname and it's a little bit annoying. For example when I created a new polish club toady I've got 3x Kowalski, 3x Malicki, 2x Kowalczyk etc. Are they brothers or what? :D

The second bug (in my opinion) is choosing the experience of your team. When I choose the youngest one I've got 4 players under 20 yo and 4 or 5 players over 30 yo. No big difference between the youngest and the oldest options... So bad

Message 30 of 963 (2,790 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help