Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 21 origin Controller issues

by miketk7

Original Post

FIFA 21 origin Controller issues

★★ Novice

Having controller issues only within the fifa 21 menu, keeps just scrolling down to the left, in game its perfectly fine. I've literally tried all the solutions I've found on forms including contacting EA support which they tell me there's nothing they can do. I spend 100+ dollars on a game i expect to be able to play it. the most frustrating part is it worked fine always until their last updates that they had now the games basically unplayable for me since I cant navigate through the menu to get into a game in the first place! Someone I'm begging please help me out.

Message 1 of 2 (30 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 origin Controller issues

Community Manager
Hi @miketk7,

Hmm, can you try this please and let me know if it recurs?

Disable cloud saves in Origin under Origin - Application Settings - Installs and Saves. Then change the name of the FIFA 21 folder to FIFA 21 copy, this directory is located in C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\, then restart the game.

Warning! Single player game saves like Career Mode and Tournaments will be lost, the backup copy of locally saved games will be in the "FIFA 21 Backup" folder.
Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (20 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help