Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 21 - PC - Crashes above min requirements

by EA_Roger

Original Post

Re: FIFA 21 - PC - Crashes above min requirements

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I got the same error. DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

2080Ti, newest drivers, clean windows install.

Message 81 of 180 (635 Views)

★★★★ Novice

please helppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! begging you

Message 82 of 180 (598 Views)

★★ Novice
  • Have you completed the Troubleshooting above: Yes
  • worthyttv
  • EA play pass.
  • dxdiag as an attatchment.
  • Origin Report error number: 1270513f30150cff
Message 83 of 180 (533 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm constantly crashing to desktop with "DXGI_DEVICE_ERROR_REMOVED".

PC: i7 8700K, RTX2080Ti, 16GB RAM

I literally tried everything....clean Windows install, different GPU drivers, different vsync options and FPS locks, TdrDelay & TdrLevel tweaks inside Windows Registry, DX11/DX12 API. NOTHING WORKS. NOTHING. EA Support is clueless and I can't play the game now. Other games are working perfectly, so there is no issue with my hardware.

Message 84 of 180 (461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Roger  Yes
eT-BaKorTaBosTi
Ultimate Edition
#1272545a3015292a

Message 85 of 180 (431 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA sucks

Message 86 of 180 (413 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've removed & reinstalled FIFA21 via Origin, again. I've tried disabling Windows Defender. I've tried changing firewall rules to allow practically every type of TCP & UDP access that FIFA21 might need. I've tried running in administrative mode. I've checked resource monitors for any strange issues. I've checked the windows event log for any info (nothing there of course!). I'm nearly at the stage of installing MS Visual Studio to have a look at the crash dumps even though I wont be able to translate any of EA's proprietary calls (it's kinda strange that there's not one single request by an EA developer or troubleshooter asking for any end user dumps).

I've even updated to Windows 2004 which I had avoided till now.

But because there's been zero response from anyone in EA to this issue, the only port of call available now is to make a formal complaint to both national and European consumer protection agencies. It's illegal to provide a product or service in the EU that is not of merchantable quality. Very simple idea with lot's of teeth behind the law. Its also a consumer right that cannot be taken away - you can't even sign it away yourself, ever.

Since the product has been sold in the EU, EA is subject to EU law. There's nothing more to debate here. Fix this or answer to the relevant authorities. I'll give you to C.O.B. Friday October 23rd to respond.

Message ends.

Message 87 of 180 (398 Views)

★ Apprentice
@mmbehan @EA_Roger
I rang the local EA Support center to raise this issue. When I explained our problem I asked the EA assistant for their help to make a formal complaint, as specified under EU law. The assistant hung up on me.

I've noted the time & date of the call.

I'll be issuing a request tomorrow to our national Competition & Consumer Protection Commission asking to protect my rights defined under Directive 1999/44/EC of the European Parliament and the European Council.

Guys, its simple. Just please let us know what is going on. Some information at this stage could help prevent a legal suit similar to Google, MS & others have had under EU law.
Message 88 of 180 (378 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@mmbehan you got our support. ea needs to fix this or learn the lesson.

Message 89 of 180 (330 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So, I've got almost all the problem mentioned here and i'm sure the game has big problems if he cause such problems but after i researched a lot i succeded to make the game playable.

1. If you have 2 hard drive, move the game (via origin) to the another hard drive than the one with system (windows) or maybe on external HDD (note that you must have the external hdd connected when you play the game).

2. Change the documents folder to the another hard drive than the one with system (windows) or external HDD (but if you do that you have to keep the external hdd connected not only for fifa), click properties and there you will find location and change the path.

3. Make sure, from graphic card software, that the game will be played with graphic card not with on board graphic card.

After i did these 3 things (tried everything else but they were unrelated with fifa 21 problems) i can play the game without problems.

Good luck!

Message 90 of 180 (320 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help