Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 21 PC CRASHES IN LOADING SCREEN

by p1pens

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 21 PC CRASHES IN LOADING SCREEN

★★ Apprentice

I have it on PC and every time i open the game i see the loading screen and then the game shuts down, can somenone give me any help? My PC is better that the recommended requirements for the game BTW.

Message 5 of 336 (19,859 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 21 PC CRASHES IN LOADING SCREEN

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hello all,

First of all, sorry for taking so long to get back to you on the Minimum requirements mix-up. After investigation we can now confirm that the correct system requirements can be found on the Origin site here. The ones shared on help.ea.com & the steam client are incorrect at the time of this post and we are working with the concerned teams to get these updated. 

We know that a lot of you have shared their DxDiags which allowed us to see that a lot of you are using the same processor. Those who have AMD Phenom II processor are below requirements and will not be able to run this game. No troubleshooting or game update will change that unfortunately and we encourage those people to request a refund on their respective platforms:

Steam refund information: https://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/

Origin Returns and Cancellations information: http://help.ea.com/en/article/returns-and-cancellations/

For anyone who is above the system requirements  we will continue to try to troubleshoot your issue so please get back to us on this new thread and provide the information requested. 

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 156 of 336 (18,727 Views)

All Replies

FIFA 21 stuck at Loading Screen on PC (EA Play Pro)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I cannot get past the loading screen. I click continue and then it's just Loading infinitely. Any help ??

Message 1 of 336 (19,681 Views)

Fifa 21 crashing after title screen

★ Apprentice

FIFA 21 Crashed after title screen (when normaly the cutscene comming) 

Message 2 of 336 (19,674 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 crashing after title screen

★★ Apprentice

Same issue pls help

Message 3 of 336 (19,650 Views)

PC - Game won't start

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have downloaded the game. I press play in the menu in Origin and the launcher opens. I say PLAY but then nothing is working.

It does open the "FIFA 21" exe but it crashes instantly

Message 4 of 336 (19,670 Views)

★ Guide

I get the same.  I select the language, then it says press start to continue, I do that then 'loading' for a few seconds then crash to desktop.  I have the specs, I've verified game files, updated gpu drivers etc 

Message 6 of 336 (19,834 Views)

Re: PC - Game won't start

★★ Apprentice

Me too

Message 7 of 336 (19,636 Views)

★ Apprentice

So it's not just me. I'm having the exact same problem (and had it with Madden also until an update was pushed out on the third day into the pre-release).  

As for Fifa, I posted a very detailed explanation of the problem several hours ago and no one has responded.  I did list a lot of things I tried that may or may not help anyone looking at this. 

My post is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Fifa-21-10-Hour-Trial-Won-t-Launch-Origin/m-p/9534617#M11...

Message 8 of 336 (19,629 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep, same here, BTW my PC is below requirements, however FIFA 20 was fine.

Message 9 of 336 (19,802 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So do you think that eventually there will be a solution?

Message 10 of 336 (19,611 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help