Re: FIFA 21 - No Transfer Offers on Player Career Mode

by Chris5626

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

@CalebConor2812 wrote:

I’m 91 rated and stuck at RB salzburg 🤣

I'm 88 rated and stuck on Sydney FC, with a wage of $2,500. *confused screaming*

Message 31 of 43 (2,677 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

As of december 3rd, the bug STILL EXISTS. I just finished my 2nd season as 88 rated right winger at Sydney FC, and i haven't received a SINGLE TRANSFER OFFER, AND MY WAGE IS $2,500. What a totally accurate football sim

Message 32 of 43 (2,676 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ive had this issue for 3 fifas straight now lol

Message 33 of 43 (2,648 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

They just dont care

Message 34 of 43 (2,640 Views)

★ Pro

@Dansheedy123 wrote:

They just dont care

Sadly based on the evidence I don't see what other conclusion anyone could draw. I still find it hard to believe the mode has its own Dev team. 

Message 35 of 43 (2,601 Views)

★ Guide

we dont throw money at lootboxes year after year. the streamers encourage people to do that, so EA make a game, the execs say 'the streamers dont like it, revert the changes to gameplay it will put off the FUT money printing service'

and then all these people who would be rich if they stopped doing it, AND would get a better game as a result, keep buying FUT packs. year after year, and then instead of being mad when it resets with the yearly release of FIFA, they throw more money.

makes you wonder if they stop and think. i suspect not.

and why would EA execs change anything when they have fools throw money each year, wipe the slate clean next september and the same fools throw money at them starting over from scratch!

Message 36 of 43 (2,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Y’all * laggin on this, you can make patches for ultimate team but * the career mode community right? The career mode community carried fifa before FUT was a thing, but every year career mode is more broken than the last. Y’all said “we have improved and fixed the most of the career mode bugs” stfu I’m sick of these stupid bugs, the no transfers in pro career have existed 4 games ago but y’all can’t be bothered to fix a couple lines of code. “No but look we have FUT go dump you money there” right? And even ultimate team is glitchy af every game, but when the pro players complain y’all start dropping patches, EA makes so much money of fifa and the all you have done is come up with * wtf is Volta, who even plays that. I call for a fix on the career mode bugs and a good fix at that, not some has * fix that just makes more bugs.

Message 37 of 43 (2,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You’re so right man, I believe they’ve literally copy pasted the same games since like fifa17 and just improved the graphics and called it a “new and improved game” I wish someone who actually cared and had the coding and game development skills would make a solid football game that would throw EA’s fifa out of business 

Message 38 of 43 (2,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dzjwz5zpv51j Tbh I save before the last day of transfer window. If I get no offers then I quit the game and reload my saved data and try get a transfer offer. Hope this helps.

Ps only doing this because I'm playing for Newcastle as a LW and they don't play a formation that has an LW so I don't play any games even know I'm rated 84 and a starting 11 player
Message 39 of 43 (2,018 Views)

★ Pro

@DxnWxlls wrote:
@dzjwz5zpv51jTbh I save before the last day of transfer window. If I get no offers then I quit the game and reload my saved data and try get a transfer offer. Hope this helps.

Ps only doing this because I'm playing for Newcastle as a LW and they don't play a formation that has an LW so I don't play any games even know I'm rated 84 and a starting 11 player

Yeah, sadly I do the same, every transfer deadline day I do a save at the start of the day then repeat the window over and over until I get a transfer offer. Often involves doing it more than a dozen times.

EA just doesn't care about career mode players, that's not an opinion it's a fact, not one single player career mode bug ever made it on to EA's bug tracker for FIFA 21 despite many being present at launch and now they've moved on to FIFA 22. It's shocking, especially since career mode allegedly has it's own development team. 

Message 40 of 43 (1,997 Views)