FIFA 21 NOT LAUNCHING FOR PC

by Raaj_322

Original Post

Re: FIFA 21 NOT LAUNCHING FOR PC

★★ Novice

I am having this problem as well. I hope there is a fix soon. 

Message 51 of 89 (2,301 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried the following steps and they seemed to work. I did both together so Im not sure which was more useful: 

1/ Flushed my DNS as in this link 
2/ Cleared my cache as in this link. 
3/ Then I restarted. 

After that the game launched. 

Hope this helps. 

Message 52 of 89 (2,300 Views)

★★ Novice

Disabling windows defender, killing wsappx processes sometimes helped me also.

Most of the time, this happens to me AFTER A MANDATORY ORIGIN UPDATE. Please fix your launcher EA. I don't have to deal with this to launch the game.

Message 53 of 89 (2,293 Views)

★★★ Novice

Solved this problem after 25 freaking days and I am so happy after doing all the steps and not working at all and contacting EA for over a month and useless steps, finally this one worked
Please listen to me, I promise you It will work

1. Uninstall Origin & Steam with CCleaner
2. Install Origin first, then Install Steam and Download FIFA 21 on a different drive
3. Create a new account as administrator and switch to it
4. Launch the Game & You're welcome

also go to ALT+R and search %temp% and delete all files and delete origin and steam folders in the other hard drives as well

I'm so happy it worked after ***** ages

Message 54 of 89 (2,287 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Naru3s Solved this problem after 25 freaking days and I am so happy after doing all the steps and not working at all and contacting EA for over a month and useless steps, finally this one worked
Please listen to me, I promise you It will work

1. Uninstall Origin & Steam with CCleaner
2. Install Origin first, then Install Steam and Download FIFA 21 on a different drive
3. Create a new account as administrator and switch to it
4. Launch the Game & You're welcome

also go to ALT+R and search %temp% and delete all files and delete origin and steam folders in the other hard drives as well

I'm so happy it worked after ***** ages
Message 55 of 89 (2,284 Views)

★★ Novice
@laiithel17barqs Unfortunately it doesn't work
Message 56 of 89 (2,271 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Mattykt96 make sure you're doing the steps right and install fifa on different drive and create new acc on windows doesn't need to be a microsoft account and good luck
Message 57 of 89 (2,257 Views)

★★ Novice

Not working. This started happening to me since the last fifa 21 update. I have tried everything in this post. ea doesnt give a * as usual...

Message 58 of 89 (2,086 Views)

★★ Novice

finally got it working. Seems to be some graphics card bs. I plugged in my tv to watch a movie, after that fifa was working again so if you have multiple monitors you can try and plug in/out and see if it helps. Hopefully the clowns at ea will do something about this but I doubt it.

Message 59 of 89 (2,068 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Helo I’m buy fifa21 on steam and after install and dawnlood.  They give me three options (Play )

(Game seting)

(Exet) 

and I’m click (play)  and doesn’t work and I’m reinstall the game and install and click play doesn’t work. What is the problem

Message 60 of 89 (2,030 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help