Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FIFA 21 FUT Companion App

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 21 FUT Companion App

★★★ Newbie

My issue is I cannot get on the FUT 21 Companion App or on the web app because it says I do not have a FUT. The exact message it gives me is... It looks like you EA Account doesn't have a FUT 21 Club. In order to use the FIFA Companion App or Web App, you will need to create a FUT 21 Club on your console or PC.

I have a weird situation or at least I think I do. I have been playing FIFA for many years and I believe the account I originally created with Origin or EA was with an email I no longer use or have access to and a PSN ID that I don't use anymore. I'm assuming that there are different accounts and that is why they aren't linking up. Is there a way to solve this issue without losing my current FUT? I tried to recover my account with EA but they couldn't help me. 

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 4 (126 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @Starkel12,

I wouldn't advise it, please reach out to an advisor here http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us so we can explore your options.
Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (101 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Starkel12,

You can see the account information you need to login with here, if that is the info you're logging in with can you click the cogwheel in the corner of the app and make sure you have the correct persona selected?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (124 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot. I signed in on the EA website and went to account settings. It looks like my former PSN ID is the one connected as the account. It appears I can unlink it. Should I unlink it and try my current PSN ID?

Message 3 of 4 (107 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Starkel12,

I wouldn't advise it, please reach out to an advisor here http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us so we can explore your options.
Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (102 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help