Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 21 Companion app not working after playing the game

by RebornDIAJACK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 21 Companion app not working after playing the game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

After using the companion app until the early access period ended, i recently picked up the game after getting game pass ultimate (with ea play). I logged into fut and all of my progress was saved. i played a few games to test my team in squad battles. to save my trial hours until i get the physical copy, i wanted to complete sbcs on the web and companion app but i could not as i and i quote "you need to login to fut 21 on your console or pc to continue to use this account" which i have done. i dont know what to do now

Message 1 of 5 (811 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 21 Companion app not working after playing the game

Community Manager
Hi @RebornDIAJACK,

Early Access to the Web and Companion apps has ended, you'll need to connect to the full game version to continue using them now.
Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (789 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @RebornDIAJACK,

Early Access to the Web and Companion apps has ended, you'll need to connect to the full game version to continue using them now.
Aljo.png
Message 2 of 5 (790 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Read it again. i said that "i played a few games to test my team in squad battles. to save my trial hours until i get the physical copy"

this is with ea play on game pass ultimate
Message 3 of 5 (779 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @RebornDIAJACK,

Yes, you'll need to play the game NOT via EA Play at this point to have access as I said.
Aljo.png
Message 4 of 5 (770 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade thanks for the help
Message 5 of 5 (760 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help