Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 21 BUTTON DELAY

by Siepeltsje

Original Post

Re: FIFA 21 BUTTON DELAY

★★★★ Novice

From fifa 16 to now same *.  Lagging, button delay. 3 different internet connections and now on the ps5 and fifa 21 is the worst.  Ea keep saying my internet connection but every other game is fine.  Ea is so fukd up!

Message 11 of 25 (1,242 Views)

★ Apprentice

Anyone else here have like weird non fluent gameplay? It feels so fast but in a bad way, I get button delay, my player won’t register a tackle when jockeying and other things, I’ve went from being a decent gold 1 player to having to try so hard to win a div 5 game in seasons 

Message 12 of 25 (1,205 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@vlada_janjanin It's nothing to do with WIFI it's the netcode/servers. It's already been established.
Message 13 of 25 (1,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you know a fix yet? Never once have I ever used forums but after just been smashed 10-1 I've had enough, easily over half a second delay, players don't swap, by the time you've pressed pass they have already taken the ball off you because of such a delay! Losing to a better player i dokt mind, losing because you have a copy of the game thats unplayable with delay a lot worse then lag is just ridiculous

Message 14 of 25 (1,068 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

its the same across everything right now for FIFA.... PC, XBOX, PS4, PS5 etc...

Servers are complete garbage that is why you are lagging. When the game came out in October the servers were very smooth and no LAGG at all... then people cried about defending and it was a real issue but some how they put this game back to the FIFA 20 engine, playstyle and servers...

This is why you are getting lag, there is nothing you can do from your end... Only two things from your end that causes input delay are WIFI internet and wireless controller. Try to go on a wired connection and play on wired controller. 

Message 15 of 25 (1,057 Views)

★★ Novice
@JakeWiltshire I have the same
Message 16 of 25 (900 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ea won't fix you up don't rely on them experts who ACTUALLY cares Or knows what to do will help you i promise you a broadband contractor has helped my house more than ANY COMPANY ever has they ignore us as usual call a  broadband for speed up server

Message 17 of 25 (881 Views)

★ Apprentice

If not then you have to wait for ages for them to change network no other options for me too

Message 18 of 25 (881 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am in wire, did a speed test, 900 MB download, and my game is working on frames. My opponents are making turns, spins, and i can't even see the field, it's super laggy. Maybe because of the promo? I think I won't play anymore this game. To much stress. Instead of relaxing, i simply get angry cuz i can t play properly. Paying almost 100€ to not be able to play wtf

Message 19 of 25 (880 Views)

★ Apprentice

All Companies in internet are a scummy national business models rockstar and ea are worst still committing suicide isn't smart unless you give up nor criminal behaviour from gaming ceo's i'm done with this crud i'm out FOREVER 

Message 20 of 25 (836 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help