Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 21 BUTTON DELAY

by Siepeltsje

Original Post

FIFA 21 BUTTON DELAY

★★★★★ Novice

FIFA 21 is UNPLAYABLE on WIFI. PS4 Pro running on 5ghz Wifi.

On the cable it looks fine.

But on WIFI i have like half a second button delay while it says my ping is 10ms.

So what exactly is going on here? Same BS as last years? 

I'm not planning on playing on a cable since i can't always reach the cable here. Any other game has no lag at all.

Message 1 of 25 (5,929 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 BUTTON DELAY

★★★★★ Novice

Still laggy ... Any response EA?? Or do we wait another 2 months?

Message 2 of 25 (5,864 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

new game, same bs

Message 3 of 25 (5,838 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m playing on a wired connection with 70mbs download and mine is the same. at least half a second delay from when I press the button. Can’t pass properly or defend properly it’s a shambles. Horrible touches on the ball constantly and a simple 1-2 pass taking forever to reach my other player. Like I put 3 bars of power on a small pass and it’s like there all set at 1 bar of power. Player who’s receiving the ball feels like he’s being pulled away from the ball. Absolutely horrible gameplay this year since full release. Early access was fine, just over crowded shoddy servers. 

Message 4 of 25 (5,091 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Siepeltsje wifi is simply not made for high quality gaming, you won't go car racing with a moving truck, will you?
Message 5 of 25 (5,086 Views)

★ Apprentice
@JakeWiltshire Does it feel like a magnet is pulling your players away your defender runs in other direction and u cant turn him back
Message 6 of 25 (5,085 Views)

★ Novice

Dude I’m the same like 55mb and late night I can’t play champs at at all, can barely pass the pall or attack. Sprint doesn’t work and I get countered so quickly. Running a wired connection as well it’s balls 

Message 7 of 25 (5,013 Views)

★ Novice

EA ARE MONEY GRABBING PIECES OF *!!!

they will never ever fix there wanky scripted laggy servers.GO * YOURSELVES EA

Message 8 of 25 (4,974 Views)

★ Apprentice

io ho il cavo è i problemi sono gli stessi. non c'entra il wifi

Message 9 of 25 (4,937 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@vlada_janjanin I think you didnt read my post. As i told i'm playing diffrent games with no lag or button delay at all.

I also switched to cable now but guess what? The game is still * up. And EA still didnt respond to anything...
Message 10 of 25 (4,924 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help