Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FIFA 21 BUTTON DELAY

by mikespend

Original Post

★★★ Novice

So... it's February now... still no change or reply from EA... we get so many patches fixing some minor errors that we could live with, but the one thing that pisses everyone off about this game is ignored... am losing my patience, if this isn't fixed by tje end of the cycle, this will be the last fifa I ever buy... been playing them all since 06  by the way

Message 21 of 25 (338 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@bramoking86 Hey mate, I played 19 and 20 and had the same issue. Players slow, can't switch on time, feels like the opponents have 11 R9s playing and your best player forgets to pass. I had TOTY KDB btw. Didnt buy 21 and feel really relaxed. Last week used my friends account to play and voila, same *. It's probably worse than last year. I invested in a new monitor, wifi router ,better ethernet cables , plugged controllers , red boxers for good luck etc, but nothing works. My internet speed is 500MBPS ( No kidding ) and still it sucks
Message 22 of 25 (220 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@bramoking86 Same here. Ea dont bother about us and give 0 fk.. just money making companies, as long as we give them money they dont wanna improve anything.. now im just casually play SB and Volta offline not even bother to play rivals or champs anymore * wastage of money buying this game
Message 23 of 25 (174 Views)

★ Novice

Sounds like their policy.

Message 24 of 25 (161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes. The game is *. EA don’t listen , why should they ? They earn millions and don’t give a * 

Message 25 of 25 (50 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help