FIFA 20 friendlies issue!

by harshverma1010

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

FIFA 20 friendlies issue!

★★★ Newbie

hey!! need help guys 
i have fifa 20 i play it on pc and when i am playing friendlies with my friends it receives the invite and when we accept the invite the game gets stuck on a white page and then it shows that "you lost your connection to opponent" even when we can individually play the game online!

need help

Regrads!

Message 1 of 2 (145 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 20 friendlies issue!

Community Manager
Hi @harshverma1010,

Usually this happens when one of you is on an IPv6 address and trying to matchmake with an IPv4 connection.

If this is the issue the best way to resolve it is to set a Static IP address to your console and then DMZ it (Note: Please do NOT DMZ your PC IP Address). If the issue still occurs after DMZing your co-op partner will most likely need to follow the steps as well.

If this is happening on PC make sure you're running both Origin and the game as Administrator and set up the appropriate exceptions in the Windows Firewall settings.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 20 friendlies issue!

Community Manager
Hi @harshverma1010,

Usually this happens when one of you is on an IPv6 address and trying to matchmake with an IPv4 connection.

If this is the issue the best way to resolve it is to set a Static IP address to your console and then DMZ it (Note: Please do NOT DMZ your PC IP Address). If the issue still occurs after DMZing your co-op partner will most likely need to follow the steps as well.

If this is happening on PC make sure you're running both Origin and the game as Administrator and set up the appropriate exceptions in the Windows Firewall settings.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (93 Views)
Twitter Stream