Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FIFA 20 freeze

by Respondi433

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Newbie

This problem is still happening..... and it seems like EA not doing anything.... 

Message 21 of 36 (1,464 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@4arie Exactly same here! Since monday I have this problem in my Salford CM.
Message 22 of 36 (1,454 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Arrenai If it is true what you say, your previous update has corrupted my savegame which I have invested so many hours in? I am getting quite irritated by EA ...
Message 23 of 36 (1,453 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Goodall day. 

My all my fut game play freezes. This happens when I play both online and offline modes. I can be on the menus all day no lag,  but as soon as I start a game after a few mins its starts to freeze. I have rebooted my router, check software updates, re tested my internet and my net is fine. I have had FIFA 20 since launch and only started experiencing this issue a few weeks ago. Can you tell me how to fix this? 

Message 24 of 36 (1,432 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have this issue too, and in gameplay players stand around and run from the attacking players.

Message 25 of 36 (1,341 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have problems while playing, check out this video of my FUT 20 match, I have no control over my players. 

The glitch does not effect my opponent at all though, FIFA 20 looks broken.

Message 26 of 36 (1,347 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@EA_Arrenai My game constantly freezes after the final whistle is blown and I’m stuck with the game loading and ending up having to close the application over and over again causing me to lose because it counts as a dnf
Message 27 of 36 (1,203 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Hi, I have a problem after the new update, we do not want to start the game, constantly at the start of loading anything it does not do almost everything I tried nothing did not help before the update went just fine

Message 28 of 36 (1,181 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Mine freez at the end of the game, it second game that I am winning and all game its freezing  and I m forced to restart the game.. why is this happening... and why am I losing if I won on the field?

Message 29 of 36 (1,058 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@treb0rpoe They are scared to even answer us atm... do they realize they are a multimillionair company and we pay to play the game.
Message 30 of 36 (965 Views)
Twitter Stream