Re: FIFA 20 - Unable to Start Volta Mode

by homicideinside

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

same issue here. Tried to contact tech support over the phone. After extensive attempts of fixing connectivity, volta is still not working

Message 31 of 85 (2,308 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for all the reports on this one.

The team is aware and working on a fix.

- Andy -

Message 32 of 85 (2,286 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Andy I really appreciate you want to answer here. please find a solution to this problem immediately. my friend also experienced the same thing. even though he just bought today with a new account
Message 33 of 85 (2,277 Views)

★ Novice

I am also facing the same issue, able to play FUT but cant connect to EA server when trying to access Volta mode. Bought the ultimate edition on PC. Hopefully it gets fixed soon..

Message 34 of 85 (2,205 Views)

★★ Novice

hola les cuento tengo el mismo problema y estoy por chat con el servicio tecnico de EA, me dicen que no han recibido incidencias respecto al problema de volta, esta es mi segunda vez hablando con ellos para solucionar el problema, les pido que hagan lo mismo ya que en los foros si nosotros no nos ayudamos ellos no ven mucho  por lo que me dio a entender el contacto de ea.

Ellos me pidieron desinstalar el juego y volverlo a instalar para ver que sucede y si no, seguiran viendo como solucionarlo, por eso les digo mientras mas incidencias alla respecto al tema mas rapido podemos solucionarlo

Message 35 of 85 (2,166 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Has anyone found a solution? there is a new patch update, and still can't play volta mode. very disappointing

Message 36 of 85 (2,143 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@homicídio dentro I have the same problem, if you can find a solution, please let me know
Message 37 of 85 (2,127 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Andy Hey bro, where's the solution?
Message 38 of 85 (2,111 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem! I bought the game for my son just because of the Volta mode. Disappointment... I will never buy FIFA again and I will start encouraging my son to play PES.

Message 39 of 85 (2,072 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

hey, today I suddenly can play it! have you tried it? I hope you guys also experience the same thing

Message 40 of 85 (2,042 Views)