Re: FIFA 20 PC - controller buttons are messed up

★★ Novice

Hey bro this is worked for you?

I got the same problem 

Which helped for you?

Message 21 of 25 (2,330 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi kyaRicsi. I just faced this problem this week and this is what I did to solve my problem.

I went into the Documents folder of Fifa 20 and deleted the buttondata configuration file. I did reinstall the game, but you can try it without reinstalling to see if it works.

After deleting the buttondata configuration file, I selected my logitech controller to work in X instead of D. Then I went into the device manager, and found out that the controller is not recognized. So I clicked on update driver, and then selected to search my computer for update files instead of online updates. Once you select that, you will see a list of drivers for lots of different things. Scrool down to the bottom, and select xbox peripherals and then select the xbox controller (the first option). Once the driver is assigned, you can go in your game and it works. Let me know if it worked Standard smile

Message 22 of 25 (2,270 Views)

★ Novice

This solution really worked bro.. Thanks a lot.. Live from India😊

Message 23 of 25 (1,934 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade Hey man... please help me as well....
I currently faced a similar problem with my Fifa 20 PC controls where during the attack the game recognises "a" for "s" and vice-versa, but in defence, this is not happening so makes it a real pain even if I try to simply change the bindings.

I did the method you mentioned earlier in this chain but could not solve the issue. PLEASE help me with this🙏🙏🙏
Message 24 of 25 (1,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What solution worked for you I have the same problem but on fifa 22

Message 25 of 25 (678 Views)