FIFA 20 - No Transfer Requests for Player Career Mode

by HUNT3R-EVZ

Original Post

Re: No Transfer Offers in Player Career

★★★ Newbie

I think because you're too expensive for the club's to afford I guess.... I submitted my transfer request at overall 84 and got tons of offers

Message 91 of 97 (3,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MickeeG I think maybe you would be too expensive I guess.... I submitted my transfer request at overall 84 and got tons of offers
Message 92 of 97 (3,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@vDraxy it maybe because being at that high level and worth that much no team can actually afford you, is why i think you can't get a transfer i donno. Feel free to let me know what you think
Message 93 of 97 (1,889 Views)

Re: FIFA 20 - No Transfer Requests for Player Career Mode

★★ Novice

Can anyone verify if this is still an issue in 21 or 22? I'd like to buy a newer FIFA but it's my main game mode so no point it is not fixed. Wasted a lot of time on this sadly

Message 94 of 97 (1,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Cade any chance you got around to it after 3 years???? It still sucks and its not working

Message 95 of 97 (921 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Demorgan7 Nope, they never pick me in the lineup either despite being a 90ovr and 30 more over than anyone else on my team.
Message 96 of 97 (497 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

This thread is quite old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread on the appropriate game board if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 97 of 97 (487 Views)