FIFA 20 - No Transfer Requests for Player Career Mode

by HUNT3R-EVZ

Original Post

FIFA 20 - No Transfer Requests for Player Career Mode

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I've recently finished my first season in Fifa 20 playing for Portsmouth. I like playing in smaller teams and building up my character before transferring to a top-flight club to participate in the Premier League and UEFA Champions League. This was no problem for me in FIFA 19 on the Switch, however I am now playing FIFA 20 on the PS4 and I am not getting a single transfer request, and I'm just playing the same way I've always played.

Does anyone have any suggestions or workarounds?

Message 1 of 97 (149,922 Views)

Re: FIFA 20 - No Transfer Requests for Player Career Mode

★★★ Newbie

How many request have you put in? I put in 3 request after they were turned down & I now have 3 offers but I'm just waiting for the perfect one to accept at this point.

Message 2 of 97 (149,800 Views)

Re: FIFA 20 - No Transfer Requests for Player Career Mode

★★★★ Novice

@Tris416 wrote:

How many request have you put in? I put in 3 request after they were turned down & I now have 3 offers but I'm just waiting for the perfect one to accept at this point.

I actually just started a new character because I got tired of playing for the same team the whole time. With the new character everything works perfectly fine.

Message 3 of 97 (149,779 Views)

No Transfer Offers in Player Career

★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? SG-Drax
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - player
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a player career and submit a transfer request .
What happens when the bug occurs? You don’t revive any transfer offers no matter how high rated you are.
What should be happening instead? Should be receiving transfer offers.

So I started playing the player career mode last week, and I started off at Hibernian in the Scottish premiership because I like to start off at small clubs and work my way up. Anyways I submitted a transfer request at the end of season 1 that was approved and said I was added to the transfer list. I’ve now been on the transfer list for 2 entire seasons and been through 5 transfer windows with no offers. I’m 91 rated with a value over 150 million yet nobody has sent an offer. Why is this happening? 

Message 4 of 97 (126,797 Views)

Re: No Transfer Offers in Player Career

★ Guide
@vDraxy I recently posted regarding this aswell i'm 2 seasons in and 92 rated and also went on the transfer list from day 1 and not had a single offer. This issue was also on fifa 18 and 19 for the first few months so it amazes me that it's happened again what with EA's strict testing of games before they get released. Maybe fifa 20 bug edition didn't fall into that criterea especially as player career has never changed so how can you wreck a game mode that is so basic in the first place? Maybe by the release of fifa 21 EA sports might catch on that fifa's dead now thanks to vomit street soccer and fut.
Message 5 of 97 (126,769 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here. Makes a gamemode I like, boring. Please fix it.

Message 6 of 97 (126,753 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Cade is there any fix on this issue? It's really spoiling the game and as i sit in my 5th transfer window i won't play again in the hope that this issue gets fixed so that i might get a move as i'm completely bored and have massively out grown my level 75 team mates. Look forward to a reply. Thanks.

Message 7 of 97 (126,724 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That’s what I’m saying, I don’t think it takes a genius to fix this problem. It seriously ruins the game. 

Message 8 of 97 (126,703 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Glad to hear that someone else have this problem too.. I thought when they fix the skills move bug it would finally be playable but this... oh gosh. It only tells how ea just copy paste the game every year. Same * same bug. Let's wait again the patch update to fix it maybe in fifa21

Message 9 of 97 (126,652 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Currently in my 6th season at Celtic, rated 93 and have been on the transfer list for 4 years without a single offer

Message 10 of 97 (126,634 Views)