Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 20 CRASHES ON STARTUP

by illamerica

Original Post

Highlighted

FIFA 20 CRASHES ON STARTUP

★★★★ Novice

Game starts, just a black screen, then it crashes. Ive tried literally everything. Paid 15 for origin access today to play fifa only to find out I can't play it. This is stupid

Message 1 of 12 (1,869 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 20 CRASHES ON STARTUP

★★★ Novice
@illamerica Same here! Seems like it's some sort of an issue with Origin rather than FIFA itself.
Message 2 of 12 (1,848 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

What are we supposed to do? 

Message 3 of 12 (1,845 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@illamerica What OS are you running? They have to come up with some sort of official solution very soon. Otherwise, I think they owe us a refund!
Message 4 of 12 (1,832 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Windows 7. Yeah I’m gonna need a refund if I can’t play the one game I bought ea access for

Message 5 of 12 (1,823 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@illamerica Me too! Some people were able to play the game after updating their OS, but all of them were running Win 8/10. As for my case specifically, after messing around with a bunch of settings and troubleshooting tips I managed to get my game to stop crashing. Yaay!!! The only problem is that now FIFA 20 just freezes with a black screen on... At least that's some progress I guess :/...
Message 6 of 12 (1,811 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @ReMaX_006  @illamerica  Are you on 64 bit version or 32 bit version of Windows 7? 

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 7 of 12 (1,762 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic 64-bit version! Standard smile
Message 8 of 12 (1,759 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

yeah 64 bit

Message 9 of 12 (1,718 Views)
Highlighted