by alpet666

Original Post

Re: FIFA 19 crashes while playing - DirectX12 Error appears

★ Apprentice
Same here after update dx 12 crash
Message 81 of 110 (1,651 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yesterday a patch of about a gig came out, he also says that he fixes crashes in the career menu after reading the emails.

Hear hear, still crashes in directx 12.

Message 82 of 110 (1,641 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sound has been resolved. I didn't try playing with DX12 after the update, but I will today. It is very important for me. Why? Because I use AMD Relive and it's not working fine with DX11 when I am recording gameplay. I want to do a video review for FIFA 19 and I need it working fine on DX12.

Message 83 of 110 (1,626 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ditto

I can't see how this is a driver problem. I haven't had this with any other games and my drivers have been the same for the last couple of months. I've only seen this issue since FIFA 19 patch #1. I have since updated my NVIDIA drivers and still have the same issue.

OP - can you check event viewer around the time of your crash? I'd be interested to see whether you have the same system errors.

The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video3
Variable String too Large

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

Feeling let down by EA once again. Who's accountable for these high profile bugs slipping the net (also, EA mods, please do not delete my post again for airing my frustration in a perfectly reasonable manner). You're alienating your entire PC player base by releasing these patches with no QC!

Message 84 of 110 (1,589 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just reinstalled my driver and repaired the game (again), still getting dx-errors.

Message 85 of 110 (1,574 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same direct x error. Ea repaired only the sound problems. It's impossible in this way .

Message 86 of 110 (1,517 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue, just reverted back to DX11.

Message 87 of 110 (1,501 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Can confirm that I have this issues since the first update they made. Only occurs in The Journey tho, but that is probably because I'm not playing FUT much, because I wanted to learn the game in single player first and as there is no tutorial(I mean there are only like 200 combos/tricks and what not - who would need a tutorial here). At first my game sometimes randomly crashed when starting the match,  then it would 100% crash when I got a after-game interview(Chapter 2 atm btw). Now I can't even start a game. Each time I start the Journey I can do the practice stuff, but when the actual game should start my game just crashes. The error is "GetDeviceRemovedReason" and DXGL_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG. I build my PC myself, have very new hardware and can run any game on the market on ultra quality. This game lag spikes on medium settings granted that I even can get in a match only to get destroyed in FUT by someone who probably has 500 hours fifa more than me. I have the newest drivers, tried with older drivers and from what I have read EA is just doing a really * job at fixing this.

Edit: With Directx11 everything works like a charm. I suggest changing the category name where you can choose between DirectX11 and DirectX12 to "Experimental".

Message 88 of 110 (1,484 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Again error DX12 

Spoiler
Spoiler
oıfsoekfjoqfjoakdlakml
Message 89 of 110 (1,457 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm getting the same problem. Either I try to open a pack and the game crashes or the game crashes while the loading screen is up. Never crashes during games though. Uninstalled and installed my drivers over and over again and no results. 

My specs are:

Processor: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU   E5420 @  2.50GHZ (2 processors0

RAM: 16 GB

Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 5700

Message 90 of 110 (1,448 Views)