Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 19 PS4 DISCONNECTS BEFORE EVERY FUT GAME (JUST AFTER LOADING SCREEN)

by brunupc

Original Post

Highlighted

FIFA 19 PS4 DISCONNECTS BEFORE EVERY FUT GAME (JUST AFTER LOADING SCREEN)

★ Novice

I'm having a error that, when I try to play Division Rivals or Draft, starts during the loading screen (looking to the opponent's team) when I press the square button it's possible to hear someone kicking the ball (shouldn't happen, or if it's normal i've never realized it before the error I'm going to tell you started happening). Well it doens't matter at all, but I hope it says something about the DC I get, which is:

After the loading screen playing Division Rivals or Draft, I get a black screen and the 'disconnection with the opponent' message, after clicking ok, it goes back to the main FUT screen and I get about 100 coins, the players loose 1 contract day and i get no win or loose stats.

I've been having this playing on PS4 and it really sucks. It's important to say that I CAN PLAY ONLINE AGAINST PEOPLE, by trying that other modes out ot FUT, like the Season Games or Single Online Game (idk if its exactly the title in english).

I already saw someone with the same issue once, but he was on PC and said something like deleting some mod he had.

I use wireless and can't connect the cable to ps4 to test it, router is in the other room.

Hope someone can help me!

Message 1 of 3 (97 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 19 PS4 DISCONNECTS BEFORE EVERY FUT GAME (JUST AFTER LOADING SCREEN)

★ Novice

I just fixed it by reseting my modem and my router --'

Message 2 of 3 (61 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 19 PS4 DISCONNECTS BEFORE EVERY FUT GAME (JUST AFTER LOADING SCREEN)

Community Manager

Hey @brunupc great to hear that you sorted the issue.

Power cycling your router on a regular basis is a great way to fix certain connection issues.

Darko

Message 3 of 3 (56 Views)
Twitter Stream