Re: FIFA 19 PC - Controller Not Working Properly

by RasicTomas

Original Post

★★ Novice

@gnappo78 wrote:

For Logitech pads you have to turn d-input instead of x-input. Then you install x360ce into game folder and you are done.

Problem Solved!
It works for my Logitech F710, thanks for solution. I know we paid for complete product but, we learned some new stuff and knowledge is priceless Standard smile

THANKS AGAIN! Standard smile

Message 91 of 157 (3,257 Views)

★★★ Novice

With my Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 the up- and down is switched in Fifa 19 on the left stick. what can I do?

Message 92 of 157 (3,233 Views)

★ Guide

me too..it seems rumblepad2 still don't work...with 360ce just with no skills in game..but....still need patch from EA Frown

we don't have switch on the backside of the controller..to select D or X input.. Frown(

Message 93 of 157 (3,178 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I bought it yesterday by Origin and started to play from 25% of downloading. And with my Logitech Rumblepad2, Up is Down and viceversa. I try to find an answer (also recalibrated it twice) but the answer is the game is bugged. So I don't want to find a 3rd part fix for something I payed as not bugged. I stopped downloading it at 50% and requested for a refund. When they will fix it, maybe I will buy it again...

Message 94 of 157 (3,162 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Is this "right stick issue" bug still ongoing? I have already refunded game back in october and I am not gonna buy it again untill game will be properly patched.

thanks

Message 95 of 157 (3,051 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Could someone from EA respond?

Message 96 of 157 (2,966 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

PROBLEM SOLVED !!!! I have 4 gamepads - 2x rumblepad 2, cordless rumblepad 2 and F510. I still had problems and everyone else made mistakes. Use this help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAvWXlUfNR0 I had various problems, maybe one driver in the game has added 2 drivers (I played both blue player and green at the same time) I do not know if it was the team , but I gave the car configuration in x360. Try different options, also help in the GameSettings folder, check the DInput file instead of the Xinput file. Perhaps it will help, I'm already playing and we can also 2 vs 2

Message 97 of 157 (2,948 Views)

★ Guide
It seems to work!! For me the second method working fine (rumblepad2), without the D pad. But it can be configured later..so it seems to work the right stick and left stick. I can dribble too. in one word: Thank you very much!
You shoud be working at EA as "EA_Tomas" Standard smile
I don't believe EA can't do this with a patch.. we have the game in our hands 6weeks...today was my FIRST match.. Frown
Message 98 of 157 (2,896 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am very happy to have helped, great thanks for the author of the video !! Although this should solve a patch from EA !!!!

Message 99 of 157 (2,893 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This fix does not help me with my rumblepad2, where the left stick up and down are switched. Any other suggestions? It seems I am not the only one having this problem

Message 100 of 157 (2,888 Views)