Re: FIFA 19 PC - Controller Not Working Properly

by hanneb1989

Original Post

FIFA 19 PC - Controller Not Working Properly

★★★★★ Novice

Hi all,

my controller works just fine in FIFA 18, but in FIFA 19 I have some issues. The right analog stick doesn't do tricks but it changes the quick tactis somehow (see the attached image). The left joystick that is supposed to change tactics is not responding at all...

Any suggestions? I checked in Windows and the controller is working fine including all the buttons, also in FIFA 18 everything works...

Thank you

Message 1 of 157 (103,120 Views)

★★★ Guide
Its looks like fifa 19 got a serious problems with wired and wireless controllers. I got a Microsoft Xbox One controller with the offical Microsoft bluetooth adapter and i cant play Division Rivals.... Cant move any players and sometimes the player move on they own.... In other online game modes the problems doesnt exist only in Division Rivals.
Message 2 of 157 (103,006 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have an issue with my wireless controller (Logitech F710) and FIFA 19 as well. The menus are always scrolling down for some reason and I can only use the D-pad to move players even though I changed this in my settings. If I move my left joystick, the game starts to have a mind of its own and goes crazy

Message 3 of 157 (102,993 Views)

★★★ Guide
Its not only Logitech controllers mate is also the Microsoft Xbox One controllers aswell. Did you have this problem only on the menu or in every online game aswell. The problem that i face is that i can`t move or select anyplayer in any online mode.
Message 4 of 157 (102,983 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the issue in-game and in the menus as well. Also the Y axis seems to be inverted, when I move my joystick up the selected item in the menu goes down and vice versa

Message 5 of 157 (102,968 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same. The FIFA 19 system cant even recognize my controller unless I customize the setting in game...

But still.... the sticks and buttons didnt work properly. 

Pretty sure my controller is totally fine as it works in FIFA17, 18 and all other steam games. 

Message 6 of 157 (102,903 Views)

★ Guide

Logitech rumblepad same problem..fifa11-18 everything OK.

Another forum has a sollution, possible inputmapper will work..but NEED a patch from EA asap!

>Frown

Message 7 of 157 (102,849 Views)

★★★ Guide
Could you send us the link for the sollution ?
Message 8 of 157 (102,826 Views)

Message 9 of 157 (102,819 Views)

★★★ Guide
I have try that inputMapper but it dont works for me! And its getting ever more strange my players are playing by there own without any movement from my controller or something! So EA PATCH THIS FAST
Message 10 of 157 (102,792 Views)