Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 19 ONLINE FRIENDLIES (SINCE 17 & 18) IS NOT WORKING

by Chroacle

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: FIFA 19 ONLINE FRIENDLIES (SINCE 17 & 18) IS NOT WORKING

★ Novice
I have this exact same problem. Did you ever get it fixed @cmbenz?
Message 21 of 25 (1,055 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I have the same problem exactly on PC. I can play everymode in fifa18&19 including co-op but cant play friendly season with the same person i play co-op. Its not the connection quality problem at all. Because i dont have lag in other online modes. EA has to fix this silly problem instead of copy& paste answers. We are paying to play this game so we deserve some real customer services.

Message 22 of 25 (786 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem on the ps4 with my friend and I been trying to find a solution for it, for months now and cant find anything.

Message 23 of 25 (766 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@PabloTescoBar695 This issue can be caused by several things, from a communications ban through Sony/Microsoft, restricted NAT, lack of Xbox Live Gold/PS+, Privacy settings on the console or being on a child account rather than one aged up for online play.

Firstly, I would ensure that your Xbox Live Gold/PS+ hasn't lapsed recently. 

Ensure your account is in good standing, even a communication ban will remove your ability to play ProClubs/Friendlies.

If you're good to go so far I would recommend a full power cycle of the console (Xbox/PlayStation)

Try removing the Profile from the console and redownloading it. 

Check that your Privacy settings haven't changed on the console - they should be set to Adult Default on Xbox.

Finally, make sure that your ISP hasn't assigned you an IPv6 address recently, as they don't play nice at the moment with most games. 

Check your ports in your router.

If those steps don't work make a final check-through of these steps before contacting an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us. 

-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 24 of 25 (764 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Have you fixed it?

Message 25 of 25 (235 Views)
Twitter Stream