Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 19 ONLINE FRIENDLIES (SINCE 17 & 18) IS NOT WORKING

by Chroacle

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: FIFA 19 ONLINE FRIENDLIES (SINCE 17 & 18) IS NOT WORKING

Community Manager
You need to send 100 packets in order for us to get a proper overview of your connection. Can you rerun it and this time let it run till it hits 100 packets and then post your result.
Message 11 of 25 (9,096 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
is it always caused by unstable connection?if it is so, then why we can play fut,coop, division lag free ??? i still this have issue since fifa18. my friend and i can not play online friendlies but we can do co-op. i play on PS4. i have done everything EA advisor told me. but it still no result. just keeping get lost connection.
Message 12 of 25 (9,088 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Yes that's true. @EA_Darko shouldn't blame the connection constantly.

My problem is solved. here's my tips and let me share the solution.

First, check your IP. your IP should be stactic not dynamic.

and then, go to your router and do port fowarding.

It works for me, and your opponent in online friendlies should do that too.

TCP or UDP Port FIFA

PORT GAMES

Message 13 of 25 (29,545 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Chroacle When you set your IP to static and open the ports and find that it solves the issue then this points to the fact that you had issues with your connection and are steps covered in the connection troubleshooting steps I linked above. In almost every case where issues such as this appear it is a simple connection issue, glad to hear that you were able to get your connection issues sorted and enjoy the game. 

Message 14 of 25 (9,056 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@qkuhn Issues with connection do not always mean unstable connection, not having ports open can be a huge issue and is one of the things covered in the troubleshooting steps I linked above. Have you ran the UO Trace as advisers would have suggested and checked to see how your data is being sent and received?

Message 15 of 25 (9,053 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I have a very good WiFi connection- 1gb fibre optic, my friend has the same (hyperoptic). Am not very tech savvy but having the same issue - we can both see that the other is online and send each other invites but then keep getting the same error messages, e.g. connection lost or your opponent has lost the match. I can’t believe there is an issue with my connection in this case, just ran a test on my ps as follows. Would appreciate getting some advice on how to fix this which is not just to get a better internet connection

Message 16 of 25 (8,679 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@supergoat4 Please try the Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

/darko

Message 17 of 25 (8,657 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
If your provider provide only dynamic IP then you can play with friends only on same PS, right?
Message 18 of 25 (8,045 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
realy you can just ctrl+c -> ctrl+v 1 answer over and over again for 3 years? In this case we dont need your answers at all. Its like you didnt do nothing and making peoples look stupid :-X Just say to peoples before release game: Players cant play online with friends if they have dynamic IP adress from provider. Then peoples will know they should not buy this game and wont look for useless solutions here and you cant then focus on answers wich you know, not the ones where you copy and paste same answer...
Message 19 of 25 (8,042 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi @Chroacle

Can you help me to do port forwarding ??

How is it done ?

I have tried doing it but was unsuccessful. 

My router is Dinlk DIR-600M.

I have the same problem ,that is, cannot play friendlies.

Message 20 of 25 (7,755 Views)
Twitter Stream