Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 19 - Missing players from club after 8/26/19 maintenance.

by AllianzZero467

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Fifa 19 web app - says I don’t have a club

★★★★ Novice

To be honest for a company of EA size to have an issue for this for as long as its gone on is just disrespectful to your loyal followers. 

We pay every year for the new fifa. Put money, time and effort into playing this game because we either work hard at work then come home and this is our time away from the stress or just to sit and enjoy and play the game. 

I and I'm sure many members would agree a few hours even up to a day we we could understand but for this long is just highly unprofessional. 

I don't agree that it's fine to play the game when some of us of clearly lost a lot more players than others and it's causing a spiral effect on the future outcome of coins etc. 

This is not acceptable any longer and I appreciate this maybe just a game but it's a passion for people and they love the game as do I and the crazy thing is the games are that good there is nothing on the market that comes close and EA appears to recognise that. 

Have some loyalty to your supporters who for one me has been with you guys since the mega drive fifa International soccer. 

I please ask for some form of speedy resolve for all of us. 

Message 221 of 376 (359 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Is it only Xbox problem or PS players lost their teams either? 

Message 222 of 376 (329 Views)
Highlighted

Fut 2019 error connecting @ servers, missing players

★★ Newbie

I believe that there is a major problem there @ ea... My players are missing, I can't use my other players because when I try it says error communicating with the servers and exiting from ultimate team. I don't understand what ea investigates about 3 days till now. It's a same for  a company show "big"  on titles to be so "small" on support. 

Message 223 of 376 (283 Views)
Highlighted

Ultimate team gone missing

★★ Novice

3 days ago, I started my xbox one and launch fifa, logged in, and when I opened my squad, 3 players just dissapeard, 2 of them were bought a week before this, and one was unpacked a day before. I’ve tried to contact ea, and nothing happend..

Message 224 of 376 (286 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade wrote:

Hey all,

The FIFA team are continuing their investigation into this issue as we speak. They've passed on the information that some players are under the impression that they shouldn't play as the progress will be wiped, this isn't the case.

To be clear: You can continue playing FUT without effecting the missing content being restored to your club.

Accepting as solution for visibility.

Hi, 

What about the issue where I cannot add players to my sqaud without being kicked out of ultimate team, is this issue connected or been looked in to? I haven't been able to play a game for three days.

Message 225 of 376 (363 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
@donkoid17 To resolve that issue you're going to need to launch FIFA, select FUT, select Squads then My Squads, highlight the one that says Active next to it and press the button indicated at the bottom of the screen to delete the squad - this will not cause you to lose any players/coins/progress.

Once you've done that you'll need to create the squad again from the same My Squads page and then you should be good to go. If the option to delete the squad is grayed out - create a new empty squad and then make it active, then delete the squad that was causing you problems and recreate it. 
-EA_Cade
Message 226 of 376 (362 Views)
Highlighted

Issue concerning missing players

★★★★ Novice

Guys if you have a twitter account talk to eahelp via that....they seem to respond a lot quicker.

Message 227 of 376 (325 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade Can we expect any form of compensation for losing thousands to millions of coins worth of players? And when I explained that I won't play considering I have lost my best players I was told I can play draft... A game mode which we need to pay EA via coins or FIFA points in order to access. If that's the only solution then you could at least send those affected some Draft tokens to play it. Far from impressed and actually gutted I lost my 95 Cruyff. One of my favourite players of all time that I worked all year for, only to potentially not have him in my generations because of an error on EA's end. 

Message 228 of 376 (356 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 19 - Missing players from club after 8/26/19 maintenance.

★★★★ Novice

Lol that's exactly what I starting considering 2 months ago...I did the same thing in 2017 and got pes17.

Too much stuff's gone wrong this year with fifa!

Message 229 of 376 (350 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade ...Excuse me dear sir, what about missing players???
Message 230 of 376 (344 Views)
Twitter Stream