Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 19 - Missing players from club after 8/26/19 maintenance.

by AllianzZero467

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Fifa 19 players missing

★★★★★ Novice

Haven't got a clue, no communication at the moment, it seems like they're waiting for us to go away and forget abouitt

Message 201 of 376 (314 Views)
Highlighted

Re: how come fifa 19 not working

★★ Newbie

EA must tell us, after Monday server  maintenance, all my player received from best players pack for 10 match loans are missing and some contracts and fitness items.

Please fix this issue.

Thank You 

Message 202 of 376 (223 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Missing players from my club

Community Manager

Hey @greenfingers01 the FIFA team is aware of the issue and working on a solution. The best thing to do right now is to give them a little time.

Thanks for your patience during this.

Darko

Message 203 of 376 (178 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 19 - Missing players from club after 8/26/19 maintenance.

★★★ Novice
  1. I have had the same problem since monday after I couldn't log in all sunday....called 3 times they said they are dealing with it......such a big f up and they have done nothing! If they were losing out it would be fixed in a day.
Message 204 of 376 (356 Views)
Highlighted

Re: The same issue

★★★★ Novice

I lost my players in fut 19 ultimate . What's going on ?

Message 205 of 376 (234 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko what is actually being done about this? It's all good and well saying it's been looked into but this is people's money we are talking about here, hours and hours of people's lives are being put into your game. Give us some kind of indication what's actually being done and what steps are being taken to actually for once compensate these people that are having their money stolen off EA. These are players that people have paid money for and EA just think that's okay do they? Along with all the endless server problems this year and other problems that have happened with pack openings etc.

Message 206 of 376 (297 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

It's a joke, I have actually pre ordered fifa 20, will be canceling today

Message 207 of 376 (290 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 19 - Missing players from club after 8/26/19 maintenance.

★★ Newbie

i feel your pain.. i want my 96 POTY sterling back.. the TOTS torreira and my 91 paul scholes... i don't really care about all the other ive lost.. i just want these back... took a lot of time and effort to get these players !!!

Message 208 of 376 (308 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Give us our players back and tell us when!?!??!

★★ Novice

It’s been 3 days these things should be patched almost immediately 🤦‍♂️

Message 209 of 376 (346 Views)
Highlighted

Re: The same issue

Community Manager

Hey @DONIU1988S if this issue began after the most recent maintenance then the team are aware of the issue and working on a solution.

Thank you for your patience while our team investigates.

Darko

Message 210 of 376 (227 Views)
Twitter Stream