Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Give us our players back now

by Pastryboy2

Original Post

Stop removing post about your debacle and putting it in a resolved post.

★★★★ Novice

So once again removed because I called it chicken poo how this was being handled. My issue is NOT RESOLVED OR ANWSERED to completion. The fact this com0any still expects a customer to fork hundreds of dollars on a game and give 5 cent customer service is a gross misconduct. To many errors with this game with no one feeling confident in how they were handled. Now you guys mistakenly revert our accounts back and have no outward communication with the community that supports you. You give the .1% something since they stream your games, but the people that really allow you to exist as a company can just shove off......If this is what to be expected of this company I will move my money else where. Btw Ive suppirted this company since cartridges. People are telling you the players they are missing and need back to atleast enjoy the game. One of the main ones being the Sterling SBC. Cant even get that back to the users......

Felipe Luis Lb GR 85
Jordi Alba Lb GR 87
Pique Cb GR 87
Bale Rw GR 88
Isco Cam GR 89
Carvajal Rb GR 85 x2
Sterling Rw YPOTY 96
Van Der Sar Gk ICON 91
Eriksen Cam GR 88
Mandanda Gk TOTW 85
Gigot Cb TOTW 81
Fernadinho Cdm GR 87
Thiago Cm GR 87
Fekir Cam GR 85
Cuardrado Rw RTTF 88
Jimenez Cb Gr 84 x2

There are other Dupes and sellables I cant remember, my Transfer list was like 74+, now 30….
These are mostly key players that I really need back in order to enjoy my game as it was.
Id eat the lost if I had those back. Plus I still have videos and pictures for when I got these.
Going back like 2 weeks.

Message 311 of 376 (335 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Give us our players back now

★★★★ Novice
@ajisboss12344 Agree, is very injust
Message 312 of 376 (391 Views)

Re: Fifa 19 web app - says I don’t have a club

★★★★★ Newbie

Platform - Xbox One

Gamer tag - CFC QUINN CFC

Lost loads of players i had in on my team including all the loan players we got last week, loads of players just disappeared?

dont get how this can happen and if the accounts are rolled back in time how did we not get the coins back we spent on the players we are now missing? 

Just stopped caring since fifa 20 is out soon ? a lot of us spent real money we earned on fifa points to get our teams to where they where and then this happens, it’s an absolute joke

Get it sorted !

Message 313 of 376 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@quinnbhoy The same happened to me bro they need to get it fixed ASAP
Message 314 of 376 (368 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Enough is enough EA just come clean please. 

If there is nothing you can do then just tell us. 

This is absolutely shocking. 

I was on Web chat yesterday funny enough no contact number any longer. I was advised that it's with "the studio" and they are working hard to sort this.

I am sorry for Electronic Arts not to have the capacity to resolve this is a joke. 

Kids use thier pocket money to buy players on this. 

This is beyond anything I've ever had with a software company 

Message 315 of 376 (367 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Stop taking the * now everyone is sick to death of excuses. Just be honest.
Message 316 of 376 (359 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@quinnbhoy Totally agree buddy
Message 317 of 376 (356 Views)

Re: My players have been wiped from my ultimate team

★★★★ Novice

Between the players I've lost 96 tots benzema 93 tots ben yedder 95 sbc houssem aouar 95 kimmich prime lb 92 Roberto Carlos prime cb 92 Blanc and also my fut swap 95 fabinho has gone most of my team gone.grinded my life away all year for EA to severely do me over what a joke!

Message 318 of 376 (252 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When????? Cuando ?... is very injust... 

Message 319 of 376 (214 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@andyb797 Yes
Message 320 of 376 (265 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help