by ajisboss12344

Original Post

Re: Fifa 19 web app - says I don’t have a club

★★★★ Novice

Don't worry! They'll give us loan players today and it'll all be forgotten 🤔

Message 301 of 376 (405 Views)

Re: Give us our players back now

★★★★ Novice

Yeah I have this same issue, since the update my club seems to have lost a few weeks of SBC's, Club items and my TOTS Lewandowsi, Reus, Dembele, Cavani, Suarez, Ferland Mendy and Bruno Fernandes.... I have rang everyday and just got blown off, doesnt seem like anything happening and I have lost circa 5 millions worth of players.

Dont think ill be buying Fifa 20 if this doesnt get resolved.

Put time and effort in as well as hard earned cash and your club gets wiped and EA dont really seem that bothered.

YOu have probably the best technicians in the world and you cant sort this out within a few days..........!! Come on chaps! 

Message 302 of 376 (328 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@OneNilWin wrote:

@EA_Cade wrote:
Hey all, the FIFA team are investigating this at the moment. Any updates I get will be provided here in this thread.

Still no update? This is ridiculous. If you'd acted right away you could have rolled back the failed update, but now even that's off the table.

Please advise on the procedure for claiming a refund of the purchase cost under the Sale of Goods Act, because the software clearly isn't fit for the purpose it was sold for. 

Still no response. Need I really point out that compliance with the law is not optional? 

Message 303 of 376 (398 Views)

Re: Missing Eusebio

Community Manager

Hey @Alvai123 if this happened after the most recent maintenance then the team are aware of an issue and working on a solution.

If it happened before then or in the days after then you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Message 304 of 376 (170 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Pls, stop thinking about this problem. This problem is unfixible. It's a loop. EA do nothing with that, beccouse, they really do not know how to fix it.

Lets play last fut champions and forget about Fifa19.

Message 305 of 376 (370 Views)

Re: Give us our players back and tell us when!?!??!

★★★★ Novice

Hey man, we just need our lost items back from the last couple of weeks or the current player value in coins for all players missing or all the money we have spent of fifa 19 building our teams....  Think 1 of those options is fair.......

Over to you EA! 4 days and counting sine this happened.

Message 306 of 376 (292 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@KLUBFC wrote:

Pls, stop thinking about this problem. This problem is unfixible. It's a loop. EA do nothing with that, beccouse, they really do not know how to fix it.

Lets play last fut champions and forget about Fifa19.

Why is it not fixable. Your Theory that the cards will disappear from other users, if you get your card back is wrong. This problem can be fixed easily with fid´s in a database. All they have to do, is to identify the users => compare the backups before and after the rollout => copy the missing cards and objects with a new identifier, so nobody will missing something. And because it is so easy to fix, i cannot understand that it takes so long. Perhaps they have problems with a corrupt backup, missing manpower.

But one thing is sure, we need better communication!

Message 307 of 376 (347 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I know I speak for the entirety of the effected community when I say this is an insane amount of time for a company of this stature. Most of us cannot progress through the game until these issues are fixed. There have been absolutely no updates and we're stuck sitting here on a weekend with no league to play because the higher up devs are concerned about fifa 20 and are done giving a %$#@ about 19. Would love any sort of update.
Message 308 of 376 (249 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ajisboss12344 Agree 👍
Message 309 of 376 (244 Views)

Re: FIFA 19 - Missing players from club after 8/26/19 maintenance.

★★★★ Novice

Watch sap EA  I need my player for the last Fut Champions, is a Joke, please give me results

Message 310 of 376 (352 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help