Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

My players have been wiped from my ultimate team

by blowupmyboots

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: FIFA 19 - Missing players from club after 8/26/19 maintenance.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@KLUBFC😁😁😁
It will be enough for the time and fun we've lost. 3 cards loan pack. Gold players.

Message 291 of 376 (383 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 19 players missing

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko  is there any more news from EA as to the progress of this? We are now on 4 days now and no response off EA themself. You say I can continue playing the game, what if I now re-sell the players I have got back that I have already sold previously to get some of the 800,000 coins EA have taken off me, what happens then when they finally sort this out do they take the coins back off my account aswel as already taking players off me? Like others have said in previous posts this shouldn't take this long if it was something that EA was losing money over it would of been done in a couple of hours!

Message 292 of 376 (241 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 19 - Missing players from club after 8/26/19 maintenance.

★★★★ Novice

EA are lucky I am addicted to this stupid game otherwise I would have quit ages ago.

Message 293 of 376 (358 Views)
Highlighted

Give us our players back now

★★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? PortedMars33635
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Transfer Market
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 08/27/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 9:30 AM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By actually doing somethig and get this problem fixed
What happens when the bug occurs? Our players are missing
What should be happening instead? EA SHOULD BE GIVING OUR PLAYERS BACK!!!

@EA_Darko @EA_Cade you guys have had long enough to give us our players back if this was in toty it would be fixed in a matter of hour GIVE OUR PLAYERS BACK!!!!!!

Message 294 of 376 (252 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Give us our players back now

Community Manager

Hey @Godlord2006 I understand that it is frustrating. The team is aware of the issue and are working on a solution. As soon as I have any additional information I will share it.

Thank you for your patience while the team investigates.

Darko

Message 295 of 376 (242 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 19 players missing

★★★★★ Novice

Slowly losing my patients with ea, how many times can we be told "it's being looked into"

I'll be surprised if anything comes of it now, it's bloody September on Sunday! 

Message 296 of 376 (210 Views)
Highlighted

My players have been wiped from my ultimate team

★★★ Novice

MY TEAM HAS DISSAPEARED!!!! Between Monday and Tuesday half my players have been wiped from my team.after 3 chats with EA advisors I'm still waiting for my players to return.im missing top end players I wouldn't mind if it was not standard players but it's not.the advisor say they are aware of the problem and there's 2million people affected by it.can anyone help it's bugging me now I've grinded all year to have my team wiped it's an utter disgrace.

Message 297 of 376 (153 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Give us our players back now

★★★ Novice

Sorry but if it was ea s money in an hour would be fixed... Customers money n time so take a week no worries

Message 298 of 376 (224 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Lost all my players i won last week

★ Novice

Missing player I purchased ...De Bruyne 94 rated..

What is going on??

Message 299 of 376 (270 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 19 web app - says I don’t have a club

★★★ Novice

Yeah I have this same issue, since the update my club seems to have lost a few weeks of SBC's, Club items and my TOTS Lewandowsi, Reus, Dembele, Cavani, Suarez, Ferland Mendy and Bruno Fernandes.... I have rang everyday and just got blown off, doesnt seem like anything happening and I have lost circa 5 millions worth of players.

Dont think ill be buying Fifa 20 if this doesnt get resolved.

Put time and effort in as well as hard earned cash and your club gets wiped and EA dont really seem that bothered.

YOu have probably the best technicians in the world and you cant sort this out within a few days..........!! Come on chaps! 

Message 300 of 376 (372 Views)
Twitter Stream