Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Give us our players back and tell us when!?!??!

by LascuAlex

Original Post

Missing players

★★★★ Novice

players gone 91 kane, sbc 90 zaha plus others and all 7 loan cards. Sunday night had a player play his 50th game he's now back on 39.  Only checked as a player I sold to get kane is back in my squad.. what are ea doing??? Dont want to play in case loose what I'm doing if they manage to reverse it. Come on ea not good with new fame round the corner.

Message 261 of 376 (209 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Give us our players back and tell us when!?!??!

★★★★ Novice

This is unacceptable. How many time do you expect we are waiting? We want our players back. Why does it takes so long? What is happening? When i spoke with one of your team mates, they told me "as soon as possible you'll get the players back". What does means as soon as possible? 3 days? If i was one of EA manager, and you one player who lost his players, and you did worked very hard for them, what reaction would you have after 3 DAYS waiting "patiently". Seriously now, hurry up. We paid for fifa, we want to play fifa, not to wait for some people to "resolve the problem very soon"

Message 262 of 376 (177 Views)

Players gone?

★★★ Newbie

My eight year old son is devastated since he lost a lot of players from his Ultimate Team? He had fought hard to make the challenges to get those players. How do I get in contact with someone who can help me with this? 

Message 263 of 376 (232 Views)

Re: Players gone?

★★★★ Novice

EA seems to be doing nothing for the people affected. Even the easy things to check like Young player of the year SBC gone. They can easily see weve done it and give it back, but no. They got their money give no craps about us. Buy your kid PES this time around. Ive already canceled my two pre orders.

Message 264 of 376 (226 Views)

Re: Fifa 19 web app - says I don’t have a club

★★★★ Novice

It’s been nearly 3 days it’s getting ridiculous now u could at least give us a time frame 

Message 265 of 376 (274 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If ea were losing money because of this I can guarantee it would’ve been fixed the same day

Message 266 of 376 (261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This does´nt help me or my son in the short run. 

Message 267 of 376 (216 Views)

Lost all my players

★★★★ Newbie

Yeah I played monday came on tuesday and all my players where gone my whole squad was missing even the manager! I spoke to someone tuesday on live chat and he said it was being looked at it's now thursday evening and still i cant play fifa! I cant play at all as i have no player to play it what am i ment to do? Do we have any solution yet?

Message 268 of 376 (213 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know. Trust me Ive lost ALOT. But when you deal with the devil, be ready to get......well you know how it goes. My nephew logs in on my account. He is missing my players like me and is crying. 

Message 269 of 376 (377 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am sure this will result in loss of money for EA overall. I have decided not to invest the time into FIFA 20, and others may migrate. As I mentioned before, this is basic theft, and have no confidence at all that EA are throwing resources to fix it.

Message 270 of 376 (369 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help