Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FIFA 19 - Missing players from club after 8/26/19 maintenance.

by DONIU1988S

Original Post

Highlighted

My players from ultimate team gone missing

★★ Novice

3 days ago, I started my xbox one and launch fifa, logged in, and when I opened my squad, 3 players just dissapeard, 2 of them were bought a week before this, and one was unpacked a day before. I’ve tried to contact ea, and nothing happend..

Message 211 of 376 (300 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Considering PES 2020 comes out in 12 days you would think EA would wanna sort this issue out ASAP. If I don't get back the players I worked this entire year for I won't be purchasing another FIFA game... and I have been playing since FIFA 06.

Message 212 of 376 (353 Views)
Highlighted

Missing players

★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ReeceDrury10
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Building Challenges
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 09/27/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 19:34 PM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check your club after completing an SBC
What happens when the bug occurs? I completed the 96 rated POTY Sterling sbc I logged on around 2 weeks after completing him and sterling along side another 5 players had dissapeared.
What should be happening instead? I should have my players

I want my players back that I completed 

Message 213 of 376 (227 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@dgjkfggfhg Agree
Message 214 of 376 (456 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 19 web app - says I don’t have a club

★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade wrote:
Hey all, the FIFA team are investigating this at the moment. Any updates I get will be provided here in this thread.

Still no update? This is ridiculous. If you'd acted right away you could have rolled back the failed update, but now even that's off the table.

Please advise on the procedure for claiming a refund of the purchase cost under the Sale of Goods Act, because the software clearly isn't fit for the purpose it was sold for. 

Message 215 of 376 (440 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

After today's speaking with EA Service Desk, I'm preatty sure, they won't fix this problem at all. In my opinion, they even do not investigate this problem. They only speak, that they do, but they don't. Fifa19 will be dead in 2 weeks. All technicians work on Fifa20 and their web app. So, we just can forget about our new players or stop playing at all. For EA it doesn't matter.

Message 216 of 376 (490 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

8/31 Update - Missing players are being restored to clubs now, I'll update here when the process is complete. 

8/30 - Update from Zaro:

Accepting as solution for visibility.

-EA_Cade
Message 217 of 376 (2,540 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Not being filled with optimism to be honest, we will be yesterday's issue before long

Message 218 of 376 (459 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
It's a little hard to fully play the game with 2/3 of my club missing. Cannot get SBCs completed, work on the objectives, buy or sell players, competitively play online, etc...
Message 219 of 376 (454 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

It's not true. If EA works on this problem, and takes the problem siriusly, should stop Ultimate Team for everybody. Otherwise, it is unfair for those players who loose their cards. How can I compete in Rivals or even in SB with half of my squad???? Someone can finish the week's objectives, but someones can't. Tell me at least one reason, why should I join the last Fut champion if EA just stole my player picks from the previous one.

Message 220 of 376 (451 Views)
Twitter Stream