Re: FIFA 19 FUT DRAFT Freeze Crash

by Blackbox11

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
It's brutal lads but there's a method you can use to still play draft. I lost around 3,000 fifa points from that crash glitch. HOWEVER, since I have not had it happen in a while from #1 looking at the language of the 'draft squad'. Don't play any Polish or Russians. #2 The date the opponents club was established. Don't risk it if they're founded in Sept 2018.

I have found this successful in not getting the crash glitch.
Message 11 of 45 (2,129 Views)

★★ Novice

This has happened to me twice already this morning. Both times against Russian/Polish opponents. They start the game, at kick off they punt the ball to you and then 10 seconds later your game freezes and crashes. Niceeeee.

Message 12 of 45 (2,100 Views)

★★ Novice

A mi me pasa exactamente igual

Message 13 of 45 (2,060 Views)

★ Novice

Its happened to me in 1 out of every 3 drafts how they can't see this happening is unbelievable

Message 14 of 45 (2,021 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me just right now...played against a russian player with very low chemistry...crashed after kick off, the game closed suddenly and he brought me back to windows.

When i came back to Fifa it gave me a LOSS!! WTF

Message 15 of 45 (1,860 Views)

Betreff: FIFA 19 FUT DRAFT Freeze Crash

★★★★ Novice

Same here. Against a 50 Chemistry Team. After 5 seconds freeze. What is this??

Message 16 of 45 (1,816 Views)

Betreff: FIFA 19 FUT DRAFT Freeze Crash

★★★★ Novice

Such. A. SHAME.

Message 17 of 45 (1,751 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello guys. I have the same problems. Im starting to play FUT Draft online by using 300 FIFA points.

1st time i met a team with 50 chemistry and game just got frozen at 0:40 i thought thats something wrong with my PC or connection.

Week later was the 2nd time in the Final i met other team with Silver players. And guess what? Game started and got frozen at 0:36. Like loading stuff. And i lost again.

I thoght * happens with me, not a problem.

And hour ago was the 3rd time... Played only 1st round. Now i understand that this is PC cheeters. Can we do something? Not fair to spend FIFA points and get nothing.

Message 18 of 45 (1,701 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem. I encounter cheaters EVERY draft. These guys somehow found a way to crash the game of their opponent and they get the win and we get the loss. I also avoid any russians, any weird team names and any teams that are not founded for long. But you still get cheaters this way. Draft token request does not work and this is a shame. It has been in the game since day 1. PLEASE help us EA!

Message 19 of 45 (1,688 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have got the exact same issue.

Message 20 of 45 (1,671 Views)