Product: FIFA 19
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? StevLiv
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Online Draft Mode
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 21.09.2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 2
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I bought fifa points and start playing fut draft.. if i met normal players its ok but now that was second time when i met A.I. i think because its team with chemistry max 50 and all lanes are red and players only stand and do nothing. In fifa 18 it usually end with connection lost so i can play another game but now after 5 sescond of game the game will freeze and i cant do nothing.. i cant alt+tab.. i can only ctrl+alt+delete and it tell me error how you can see on the screen. And if i go to FUT draft it says i lost the game so i cant play for better reward and lost my fifa points... i hope you understand because my english is not very good. Thanks for your answer
What happens when the bug occurs? Game freeze and you have to quit the game
What should be happening instead? if i can get back fifa points or coins for another draft it should be fine but i prefer when you fix it.

Hi here is the screen what the crash saying 

Message 1 of 45 (15,693 Views)

Re: FIFA 19 FUT DRAFT Freeze Crash

★★★★★ Apprentice
Same thing happening to me but when it happens FIFA crashes. Exact same thing has happened to me and its happened 8 times with fifa points I'm not joking. I've recorded it 3 times as I realised it kept happening. Same with me, low chem, first few mins and they aren't playing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6CwEwSnT5OdvRXzu5E8foQ

I uploaded 3 times of this happening. Watch it and tell me what you think. Its definitely not a connection issue, the opponents are doing it intentionally when they get a bad draft.
Message 2 of 45 (15,612 Views)

★★★ Novice
I had this issue 3 times. I bought fifa coins to get ,n the draft but I lost them for nothing. Low chemistry teams are cheaters.

They just randomise the team selection, not to lose time. And in game there is an ".exe" that makes you win and disconnect the game. But this year the ".exe" they use, crashes our game somehow.

When this first happened, I opened a case and the consultant made me do the draft tool on https://help.ea.com/en/self-service/draft-tokens. I did the test and it gave back my token back. And I'm %100 sure that, the consultant said me, "Yes we had some complains about this issue" But at the case logs I can't see this line. Don't know how it dissapeared.

At the 2nd and 3rd crashes, I did the same tool but it didn't gave back the tokens. So I opened a case again and talked to a supervisor.

Even I said they are already 5 reports about this bug on answers.ea.com, and youtube videos of it, he still insisted to made me the "quick steps", if I have an issue with my pc or internet.

And here is the thing, the SUPERVISOR said "It's not a bug if 5 people have this problem, they are millions of people playing the game". As you see, he doesn't even bother to look at this bug. I paid for those drafts and even in 10 hours, I faced 3 bugs.

The first hour of the game and there are already cheaters, keep the "alt+tab" nonsense EA!

Great job
Message 3 of 45 (15,305 Views)

★★ Novice
I've got the same problem man, tweeted at and DM'd EA but they won't do anything. It's embarrassing that the no loss glitch even made it in Fifa 19 let alone that it now punishes the innocent party.
Message 4 of 45 (15,360 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was talking on chat with EA but they keep saying that they can't do anything. Draft token request doesn't work for me. I think the only way to prevent this is not playing with clubs made recently.

Message 5 of 45 (15,349 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem here. I have experienced this issue 4 times in 3 days now. Contacted EA twice, did all the troubleshooting steps, still nothing. For me draft is the most fun and lucrative game mode out there and it is totally unplayable. I sincerely hope they at least address the issue and try to fix it

Message 6 of 45 (15,209 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same issue with OnePlus 6

Message 7 of 45 (15,193 Views)

★ Novice

Had this problem since day one of access premier release. Lost 30k coins and draft token, all 3 times this happened. Contacted support and was really stubborn but they said it's my pc. 

Good luck trying to get the coins back from ea... They don't have time to deal with these issues, shame on them. Broken game, good thing I bought access premier and not the full game. Won't be buying it unless I get ny 30k coins back... 

Message 8 of 45 (15,142 Views)

★★★ Novice

SAME.

In every 1 in 2 drafting matches I get on cheaters who freezeing game in 1 minute,the game hangs and you have to turn it off.

Now i lost 1500  FP on Draft. 

Who will return it to me ?

I PAY money on FIFA POINTS and i lose because CHETAERS !!!!!!!!!!

Message 9 of 45 (15,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, been having this same issue on Xbox, loading into a game , then it crashes back to the dashboard. I receive a dnf for this and has happened 10 times 

Message 10 of 45 (15,107 Views)