Re: FIFA 19 Controller auto-scrolling issue

by Highlyunusual11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 19 Controller auto-scrolling issue

★★★★ Novice

>>           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaCbz8OCrpk&feature=youtu.be    << Problem/Bug

Platform: PC - using a Logitech F310 controller to play

Had no problems in FIFA 18 using the same controller 

I purchased FIFA 19 last friday when it just released and since then i have always encountered this auto scrolling problem EVERYTIME i play FIFA 19. This also happens in Career Mode when i am seeing who are the players in my squad and at Team Management before starting the match in Kick Off mode.Since then i have not been able to play the game as i would always be stuck in this auto scrolling mode and not be able to proceed to start matches. Tried to get a refund but was not able to do so. And now i am stuck with a game that cannot be played enjoyably. I have looked at forum posts regarding this issue and tried the suggested soultions given by other members but all to no avail! Could not find any soultions given by EA . Initially thought that it would be fixed by the next patch but it turns out EA has not resolved this issue yet. Can anyone pls notice this problem and ask EA to fix it ASAP? I want to start playing career mode !

Message 1 of 6 (11,268 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@FujiwaraTakumi8 Hi, can you please ensure your pad is in xinput mode rather than directinput. 

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

If you're still having issues can you try restarting with a Clean Boot and unplug any extra USB devices you might have installed. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (11,255 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@FujiwaraTakumi8 Hi, can you please ensure your pad is in xinput mode rather than directinput. 

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

If you're still having issues can you try restarting with a Clean Boot and unplug any extra USB devices you might have installed. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (11,256 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I understand that you're just trying to help and I apreciate it but don't you think that after actually paying for the game something as simple as plugging a controller and playing the game should be the least of our worries??
Message 3 of 6 (11,230 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi David thanks for the solution! Now i can play without that bug. Would have been better if the solution was published earlier... 

Like what lagesgr said, it why cant we just play the game without this bug.

I had no problem using the same settings to play FIFA 18

Message 4 of 6 (11,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you lose progress from a clean boot?

Message 5 of 6 (9,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem. I unplugged my flight sim yoke(stick) and the problem was resolved. The yoke kept sending down signal to my computer. Try to disconnect other control device instead of clean booting. 

Message 6 of 6 (5,206 Views)