FIFA 18 career mode pre-contract bug

by solidsnake962

Original Post

Re: FIFA 18 career mode pre-contract bug

★★★★★ Novice

It is also happening with the loan player, once I sign loan with other team the loan player will join when the transfer window opens but they don't. This bug makes me so frustrated. Wonder if EA listen to their customer to fix this problem.

Message 101 of 187 (2,247 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA may not care and may not put any essential efforts to fix career mode bugs as long as there are still bugs in FUT, because satisfying career mode players does not bring more money for EA in the next 11 months, but satisfying FUT players does. Even in the long term, between a person who spends $50 in the game and a person who spends $50 + $100 in the game, who do you think EA would value more? The fact is that, FUT, instead of selling the game, is the main incoming of EA from the game...

Message 102 of 187 (2,157 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Traded my copy in yesterday.[Removed by CM]. I ain't waiting like a lemming for god knows how long for them to maybe/maybe not address this issue.

Truth be told, since the latest patch, it's basically FIFA 17:

Embarrassingly easy to put 4-5 on the computer on legendary.

Pathetic AI transfers (Kane to Lyon...Benzema to Ajax and worse).

Hitting the post/bar on average, 4-5 times a game.

There's sooooo many more gameplay/realism issues that it seems a child beta tested this garbage.

EA will never get a penny from me again.

Message 103 of 187 (2,118 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Happened to me as well in my Everton CM:
- Stefan de Vrij didn't join my club after pre-contract
- One of my youngsters, supposed to join Aston Villa on loan, never left my club
- And also, Phil Jaglielka disappeared/retired without warning... Now I'm short of defenders and money (thought de Vrij would be my solution :v)
Message 104 of 187 (2,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. They might have included the rule that only over 23 can sign pre contract
Message 105 of 187 (1,919 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@alkemy007 wrote:

Traded my copy in yesterday.[Removed by CM]. I ain't waiting like a lemming for god knows how long for them to maybe/maybe not address this issue.

Truth be told, since the latest patch, it's basically FIFA 17:

Embarrassingly easy to put 4-5 on the computer on legendary.

Pathetic AI transfers (Kane to Lyon...Benzema to Ajax and worse).

Hitting the post/bar on average, 4-5 times a game.

There's sooooo many more gameplay/realism issues that it seems a child beta tested this garbage.

EA will never get a penny from me again.

Hahahaha..Interesting that an EA Community manager edited that post, but no-one from EA is bothered to reply or give an estimate on if they even care about this issue. Weird priorities this company has. 

Message 106 of 187 (1,912 Views)

★ Novice
Same here. What a disgrace. I lost all my will to play. The players signed on pre contract only come to your team in January of the next year!!
The carrer mode needs major improvements (eg you should be abble to save tactics so you dont have to do them every time you need to change during a match, you should be abble to see the oponents line up and make man marks, chose players to go to oponents areas on corners, etc) but this bug is just inadmissible.
I'm waiting on EA to find a solution that safeguards saved games (my game is saved on the previous season), because use-se have spent a lot of time and resources on save games that now are useless...
Message 107 of 187 (1,846 Views)

★★★★ Guide

which platform is yours? i didn't see this bug, i have sign some 18 yrs old several, real players, not faceless man, i got messi,Mbappe

notprecontract, but some precontract players i do have, have no issue for that, but just i can't search it in searching engine, there was a bug for youth player for me, those age are at or under 18

Message 108 of 187 (1,843 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hahahaha..Interesting that an EA Community manager edited that post, but no-one from EA is bothered to reply or give an estimate on if they even care about this issue. Weird priorities this company has.

Haha, obviously correcting grammar is more important than correcting bugs.

Message 109 of 187 (1,804 Views)

★ Guide
Message 110 of 187 (1,793 Views)