Re: FIFA 18 career mode pre-contract bug

by idrprb

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

What about the other bugs, e.g. that you cannot approach every player to prolong his contract: Are they solved?

Message 181 of 187 (2,405 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

you start new career, but how the first summer transfer window? are you try to disable too and still work?

Message 182 of 187 (2,385 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It is happening with my game too, I bought asamoah on a free contract along with barzagli on pree contracts and I’m now in January transfer and they aren’t coming over to my team. It’s pretty annoying!
Message 183 of 187 (2,216 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the some problem. Soo In january 2018 i try to sign zardes to my team. But he had 6month left of his contract, so when i signed him it said that we've agreed on pre contract with gyasi zardes and he'll join as soon as the tf windows open. But he never arrived, My ps4 system& game is already updated. I dont understand how its still a bug. Its really not enjoying since I usually just play career mode. What can i do pls help
Message 184 of 187 (1,789 Views)

★ Novice

Hi orido1,

Sorry, but that unfortunately isn't the case. Ive played FIFA for 10yrs now and this happened every year. In real life you have to agree a tribunal, a feature yet to be seen on FIFA

Message 185 of 187 (1,713 Views)

★ Novice
Unless they are over 23. If you have it on PS and XBOX you should be fine, but with the previous rule. If you have on Switch it is like 17, no
Message 186 of 187 (1,713 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
This is still happening!! Can’t beleive it. After I got shafted in my last career I started a new one after the patch that “fixed” this bug. I have four seasons under my belt now post patch and have four world class players signed up to coincide with my rise to the Premiership. Not a single one actually joins! Sooo bummed out by this. My entire transfer philosophy was to sign these big players for this season. Tried two reloads and gone through the whole end season thing and the same result happens every time.

For goodness sake EA how many career mode games and hundreds of hours will be sacrificed before this game works at even the most fundamental level??

PS for what it’s worth this latest career was started Jan 25th
Message 187 of 187 (1,542 Views)