Re: FIFA 18 career mode pre-contract bug

by Evolution1895

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Same problem. I already sign pre contract player in jan 17 and when second season start the player not available. We need ea solve this problem.
Message 111 of 187 (2,188 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It looks like the upcoming patch doesn't fix the pre-contract bug for career mode. Unbelievable! 

Message 112 of 187 (2,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. Signed Alexis Sanchez during the first transfer window but he is still with Arsenal. Also Paletta has not left my squad even though he signed for another club in january. Saw that the new bug fix didn’t address this issue at all, but EA really need to.
Message 113 of 187 (2,020 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im on PS4 , will the next update fix the transfers not going through? Im playing with Man Utd , have bought milinkovic savic from lazio before the transfer window is open, and sold valencia to napoli, when i get to start of 2nd season the players are still with the their respective clubs, and it says joining napoli/man utd in the next window. Very frustrating. You put in so much time in a game , and it * you over like this. Shouldn't EA be testing these things before release? No , you only care about FUT , because that generates even more money through micro transactions. Im seriously considering not buying the next Fifa and go for PES instead. the most frustrating part is that there is no communication from your side, not even acknowledging the problem. Well i got the things i wanted off my chest, and hopefully you guys will fix it. 

Message 114 of 187 (1,984 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I started a new career and just simulated it and bought some players on pre contract and I noticed that the player arrive 1 year later. So January year 2 wich is still game breaking to me. I feel like there is no point of even playing career mode as long as the bug is still there and I really hope they fix it asap. And if they fix it and you cant use your old saves that i think it wont work i want a refund on the things i bought in the catalog to my career if not this game is just another big disapointment not that it already is! Like we say in Sweden "Gör om, Gör rätt. " Redo it and do it right!!!!

Message 115 of 187 (1,845 Views)

★★★ Novice

Word!! I saw article by EA Andy about the latest update that is released for PC, it had many points on all aspects of the game i e. gameplay, audio , visual, of course  FUT and all those modes where money is made by EA. For career mode it was ONE point... ONE lousy point that they will fix. HALLOOO? Have you even tried the mode, why put it in there if its not even finished, and risk pissing off many of your customers that come back for Fifa year after year, just because of this mode? Ive been playing Fifa since Fifa 96, and have never experienced such issues. But if the fix for PS4 won't be released soon, thats it for me. Im never gonna spend my money on an EA product again. Im encouraging everyone who feel the way i do to do the same. 

Message 116 of 187 (1,822 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ARE YOU * SERIOUS? 

Message 117 of 187 (1,715 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Waited for the new patch to fix this issue, I'm being not just disappointed - no I am very angry, they didn't fix this. I stopped playing FIFA18, because this bug is so * annoying. EA, you can't be serious. Why do I pay 70€ for such a messy game?
Fix it soon or I'll quit playing.

Message 118 of 187 (1,681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
They will move next january transfer..haha
Message 119 of 187 (1,597 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same happening here. PC Version

Message 120 of 187 (1,548 Views)