Re: FIFA 18 career mode pre-contract bug

by eliseo007

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
I have the same issues (not surprisingly). But additionally I'm not able to sell or loan list some players. Did you guys experience the same problem?

P. S. It's a shame that EA does not give a * that one mayor part of the game is basically * up.
Message 81 of 187 (2,850 Views)

★★ Apprentice

GOT SAME ISSUE.

GOOD WORK EA.

WHAT A BROKEN GAME.

Message 82 of 187 (2,827 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes. Transfer listed players don't receive any transfer offers and the loan listed players won't accept going on loan.

Message 83 of 187 (2,773 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Broken * game..signed Sanchez in Jan but he is not arriving because of the glitch. I cannot believe that EA doesn’t realize that there is a mega glitch here.
So 2 questions, is EA working on fixing this and should I maybe wait before progressing with my career (not interested in starting a new one)
2nd question- is it true that the player will arrive in the next January transfer window?
Message 84 of 187 (2,732 Views)

★ Apprentice

At the moment I've decided to wait until news of whether a patch is coming out or not. 

In terms of the players arriving in the next January transfer window, I have simmed forward and they do arrive. Also pre-contract agreements I make in January (2nd Season) do arrive in the next window (1st Transfer Window in 3rd Season). So the problem does resolve itself in the 2nd season.

Message 85 of 187 (2,728 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Fellas, it is important that you'll know this:

If you started a career with the bug - even if EA will consider us as an inportant customers and fix this bug - which I believe will not happen, the fix will not affect your saved careers. 

this is for sure, as the fix will be an online fix and your saved career is OFFLINE. (to make sure you belive me, a representative of EA told me himself.)

SO DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS MODE AGAIN UNTIL THIS IS FIGURED (if it will be, at all)

I am seconds away from asking my money back. Lost all my faith in this company, after purchasing this brand (FIFA) for 18 years in a row now.

I feel disrespected and shamed.

Message 86 of 187 (2,578 Views)

★ Novice

PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE ANYONE WHO HAS ANY CONNECTIONS AT EA, TELL THEM ABOUT THIS BUG, WE NEED A PATCH ASAP!

The game mode is unplayable with this bug. have restarted my Manchester United Career mode twice and because of this certain bug it ruined both careers. I will be waiting for a patch to play it again but its killing me because I am one of the rare few who only plays offline Career Mode not FUT or w/e else they using to make money now.

Message 87 of 187 (2,544 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Big_B_Rizk wrote:

PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE ANYONE WHO HAS ANY CONNECTIONS AT EA, TELL THEM ABOUT THIS BUG, WE NEED A PATCH ASAP!

The game mode is unplayable with this bug. have restarted my Manchester United Career mode twice and because of this certain bug it ruined both careers. I will be waiting for a patch to play it again but its killing me because I am one of the rare few who only plays offline Career Mode not FUT or w/e else they using to make money now.

Am sorry man, but i don't think they're going to fix it. If i could get a refund, I would but i bought it from the PS Store and i don't think i'll get any money back. This is such a basic bug that it is impossible that they didn't find it in testing, like it is impossible that they didn't find it.

It is obvious that they want people to stop playing career mode after season 1 and switch to ultimate team, so that they can make some more money, while we wait for the elusive patch, which can't be that hard to make. EA doesn't care about its customers and like we saw with Visceral recently EA really doesn't care about people who play offline. This is the last FIFA i will buy and i think it will be the last game i buy from EA because i really don't care about online/multiplayer gaming and EA doesn't care about me.

I spent good money on a video game and it is a shame that i have to waste my time complaining on a stupid forum and then pray that some EA executive makes a decision that this bug is worth fixing. 

Here's my suggestion, if you have the option of getting a refund, do it. Give this broken game an honest review on metacritic and just don't waste mental energy on this. Face the facts, EA doesn't care about us.

Message 88 of 187 (2,537 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You broke me

Message 89 of 187 (2,509 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They have a support forum, this is one of the "hottest" topics and not a single reply from EA within the last three weeks. That´s not sad, EA simply does not give a *.

Message 90 of 187 (2,453 Views)